Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Faster PvP

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
I was in a pvp match one day and I realised that one side got to pick their moves while another had to wait. So I was wondering why can't both sides pick an attack at the same time that way we wont have to wait so long for so many rounds, kinds like W101. I have no idea if they did this on purpose or if there is a reason so if their is tell me if I am wrong. Have a nice day/night (whenever you read this)

~Noble Taylor lv 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
honesttaylor12 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
I was in a pvp match one day and I realised that one side got to pick their moves while another had to wait. So I was wondering why can't both sides pick an attack at the same time that way we wont have to wait so long for so many rounds, kinds like W101. I have no idea if they did this on purpose or if there is a reason so if their is tell me if I am wrong. Have a nice day/night (whenever you read this)

~Noble Taylor lv 65
Because you have NO idea what their planning to do - the attack that you have in mind may not go through, because they moved out of range ( for example ).

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
honesttaylor12 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:

~Noble Taylor lv 65
that is what i thought when i started pvping too. the problem is, if you plan at the same time, what if i plan to move my el toro into spot X and you plan to move your hawkules into spot X. if and when those were to overlap, then someone would have wasted a turn. pvp as it is now is slower, but it is completely fair.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
if the issue is that the sigil is never available, try going to a different, less crowded realm.

Ensign
May 15, 2014
If you ask me, I think It's so people can strategize what to do in certain situations. It won't work in wizard101 because the turns are smaller and why would a shield help you much when you've been hit by a frost giant 200000000000 billion times? (I'm referring to the Duelist101 character, Kevin the Noob)

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
honesttaylor12 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
OHH I see guys thx for explaining I feel so dumb now
No, not at all, I'm sure the thought has crossed the minds of many here. ( at least I did ).