Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween Ship

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
I love the looks of the Halloween Ship but I noticed there's no available armor for it. I was going to buy this ship but since there's no armor or even any armor to buy for it separately, this would make it worse than my current ship for survivability on the skyway.

Was the lack of armor intentional or an oversight. I would have absolutely bought this ship on several of my pirates if it was comparable to my current ship, but since it isn't, I'm going to have to pass on this awesome looking ship. :(

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Eccentric Esme on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
I love the looks of the Halloween Ship but I noticed there's no available armor for it. I was going to buy this ship but since there's no armor or even any armor to buy for it separately, this would make it worse than my current ship for survivability on the skyway.

Was the lack of armor intentional or an oversight. I would have absolutely bought this ship on several of my pirates if it was comparable to my current ship, but since it isn't, I'm going to have to pass on this awesome looking ship. :(
The ship comes with its own armor, rudder and sails. All you need to equip is the anchor, wheel and horn. If you look on the ship equipment page, all you need to do is to hover over the armor box and it will show you it's stats. Because those bat wings are on a black ship they are a bit hard to see but stand by the front of your ship while it is docked and you can see it clearly. Really cool looking batwings with the awesome eyeball.

Administrator
Eccentric Esme on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:

No worries! If you notice the stats on the ship, you'll see that it has armor built in.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
No worries! If you notice the stats on the ship, you'll see that it has armor built in.
thats wonderful! I love my Haunted Galleon. It fits my persona perfectly.
By the way One-Eyed Jack, next year, might there be a way to buy higher level equipment separately so that we could upgrade our ship next Halloween? that would be magnificent.

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
It has some nice things on it already, i bought the rest of the things in the bazaar

Blaze