Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there any way 2 at least get menu chat bac

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Ok so some of you might know me. I have a lvl 65 musketeer named Finn. And on a post I did I said I got muted . But I was wondering again could I at least get unmuted? I mean not like text chat or open chat but a like sort of monitored chat? It would be for muted people if they are really sorry like I am. All I want to do is not be annoying to people anymore. What I mean is saying "aye" to everything or "ahoy!" When I want to say hello. Maybe in my case I wouldn't be in muted but menu chat could be more well better in a way. Maybe you could type in some words and the system modifies it for you so it's appropriate. It would be way better than having it picked out for you. Overall ki I am really sorry and all I want is the right to speak. I will be appropriate and kind I promise. If you see my doing anything wrong you can unmute me of ban me. But I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry for what I have done on Pirate101. I wish to be unmuted and ask for your full forgiveness. Thank you for 2 great games kings isle.

P.S

Could you make it so muted people don't have a 1 every time they go somewhere new that notifies them they are muted? In my opinion I think its just there to MOCK you while you play which is a litte hurtful. So thanks again