Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your pirate's theme song?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I like something in " Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise as me theme song.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Arceus and Zap on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
the nefarious swashbuckler critical attack but a little extended
all the nefarious 5 critical music privateer buccaneer and swashbuckler nefarious themes is my theme

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
Simply I must choose Break Free by Ariana Grande it kind of gives a message that we pirates are going to break free of the armada prison and destroy them.

-Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 21
-Coyle Thundershard Level 49 storm wizard

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
mine would kind of sound like steadying speech but slower

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I wanna change mine!

George: Happy by Pharrel Williams
Fearless: Let it Go by Idina Menzel or Love is an Open Door by Kristen Bell and Santonio Fonztanza.
Sly: For the First Time in Forever by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
Grace: Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Wow... all these decisions though...

But if i had to choose, Maybe it'd be either:

"Centuries" By Fall Out Boy
"The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" By Panic! at The Disco
or "Miss Jackson" also by Panic! at The Disco

THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD THOUGH

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
I can play some of the solos from the first three movies on cello! They sound fantastic! Then again, all of the music from Pirates of the Caribbean is amazing. *begins humming theme*
You like that theme as well? One of the best theme songs ever! Hey, would yu like to meet in P101 sometime, you can say where, i wont mind :D Eric Collins lvl 65

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
I would say The Warrior Is A Child by Twila Paris. It is on Youtube and has been the song that is me for decades and fits here perfectly.
Hey Chrissy, if you want we could meet on P101, you can say the location and realm, look for this name:
Eric Collins: Lt. commander, level 65 swashbuckler

Ensign
Apr 25, 2009
So, when I'm on the briny, I always think of "A Whale of a Tale" to sing. It's a Disney song. Look it up. It's quite catchy and you'll be singing along too!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ClockworkGenius88 on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
Hey Chrissy, if you want we could meet on P101, you can say the location and realm, look for this name:
Eric Collins: Lt. commander, level 65 swashbuckler
Sure. I have a pretty open schedule so let me know what time of day or specific day is good for you and we can plan from there.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
GBalance101 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
I wanna change mine!

George: Happy by Pharrel Williams
Fearless: Let it Go by Idina Menzel or Love is an Open Door by Kristen Bell and Santonio Fonztanza.
Sly: For the First Time in Forever by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel
Grace: Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
I wanna change mine! Again!

George- You're You by Kristen Bell and Santonio Fonztanza.
Fearless- Life's Too Short by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel or Let it Go by Idina Menzel
Sly- Break Free by Ariana Grande or the Sam & Cat Theme Song
Grace- Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX or Problem by Ariana Grande

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Sure. I have a pretty open schedule so let me know what time of day or specific day is good for you and we can plan from there.
I was thinking tomorrow at, hmm, 12:00 in the commodore realm, Avery's court, sound good?

Eric Collins: Lt. Commander, level 65 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ClockworkGenius88 on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking tomorrow at, hmm, 12:00 in the commodore realm, Avery's court, sound good?

Eric Collins: Lt. Commander, level 65 swashbuckler
OH Sorry, I already have a noon appointment to help with a Tower run. For next attempt, which time zone do you use? IF you want to try to catch us before we go in, we will be out front of the Tower in Catbeard realm, Central time zone.

Ensign
Jun 08, 2012
Hmm, a theme song, eh? For my swashbuckler, Clever Trevor, my song would be...um...Oh I know!!!! The theme song from Attack on Titan!!! It's called Crimson Bow and Arrow(English name). I looooovvvveeee Attack on Titan! Let me know if any of you guys watch it!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
I plan to make a bucaneer so maybe..........................

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Hooked On A Feeling I guess!!!
DAT DADAT DAT!!!

Ensign
Nov 14, 2013
Mine no doubt, would have to be: Bruce Falconer's Super Sayian 3 theme for Dragon Ball Z (See DBZ episode 230)

Ensign
May 16, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Me and my crew of pirate friends like you are a pirate and I did not see the show it was actully from it was from a fnaf animation :P

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ok, so I've been feeling a bit more 80's lately and have a new list that just gets me in the mood for whoopin' up on some Spiral baddies. They show my age, but hey the 80's had some of the best (and worst) music...EVER!!! So here's my current list for all 6 of my fun bunch.

"Lunatic Fringe" by Red Rider
"Rock of Ages" by Def Leppard
"Take on Me" by a-ha
"Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel, unless I'm in Monquista then it's Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey"
"Rebel Yell"
by Billy Idol
"Holding on For a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler (perfect song to unleash that inner hero in every pirate)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so I've been feeling a bit more 80's lately and have a new list that just gets me in the mood for whoopin' up on some Spiral baddies. They show my age, but hey the 80's had some of the best (and worst) music...EVER!!! So here's my current list for all 6 of my fun bunch.

"Take on Me" by a-ha
"Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel, unless I'm in Monquista then it's Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey"
"Rebel Yell"
by Billy Idol
"Holding on For a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler (perfect song to unleash that inner hero in every pirate)
You're right about that, Valkoor! So I'm going to add this song for my buccaneer:
"I am the Warrior" by Scandal

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
You're right about that, Valkoor! So I'm going to add this song for my buccaneer:
"I am the Warrior" by Scandal
Ooooh, that's a good one there-- no Old Scratch that, it's a great one! And I've seen your Buck in action and I must say a very fitting one too. Ooh that also makes me want to throw in some Heart, "Baracuda" as well. Now all those ladies sure could ROCK! Oh, so many great songs from earlier generations, hmmm, I may have to create another account with new pirates, just to add some Led Zeppelin songs in there.

If I'm in a "battlecry" type of mood, Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" really gets me going, or even "Kashmir". And of course the classic "Stairway to Heaven" will sloooowly build into a nice blood-pumping battle song. Also for those Lord of the Rings fans out there, you may want to check out Led Zeppelin's "Battle of Evermore" -- a very nice, hauntingly mellow battle tune, and "Ramble On" which is also a song influenced by LOTR, with a bit more pace to it.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
My song would be I'm an Indian outlaw because I love the west and I love Cool Ranch.

Ensign
May 25, 2014
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:

"Take on Me" by a-ha
"Rebel Yell"
by Billy Idol
Awesome... I cool to know someone else loves music from the 80's... ROCK ON :D :D :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Golden Fox on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
Awesome... I cool to know someone else loves music from the 80's... ROCK ON :D :D :D
Oh yes indeed Golden Fox...love that 80's music, for sure! Something about that decade just seemed right, music wise. Even the gratuitously cheesy songs just seemed to grab ahold of you and not let go. And just about all genres of music from that time seemed to be about having a good time, rockin' or just put you in a feel good kind of mood. The 80's are one of the few decades were I found myself equally checking out all types of music...and actually enjoying them! Even the bad ones seemed OH soooo GOOD!!!

Now where's that Whitesnake cassette of mine and my leopard headband...."Here I go again on my own....". Ooh better yet, time to dig up some of those mix tapes and let the good times roll-- hmmm, now where to find something that will play them.