Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

chumba wumba

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
i am a level 9 witch doctor and i can not beat chumba wumba i have tried many times and have been on this for a week now please help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Are you following the directions at the top of the grid when you are selecting moves? After you defeat him once, the only way to win the fight is to destroy the three statues or totems in the corners. Two are in the top and bottom left corners and the third one in in the bottom right of the grid. Once those statues are hit, the fight is over and you will have won.

Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
i always take him down one time then i go for the things but i always get 2 then they cheap shot me and parting shot me so i die

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
What might work is: Before you take Chumba down the first time, postion your companions so that they are within reach of each statue. Now when you take Chumba down, the statues can be hit the very next turn with no delays. Hope this tip helps.

Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ensign
Aug 02, 2013
This thread should probably be locked now... Cue One-Eyed Jack?