Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Restart

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
So I was in Skull Island next to the Life Fountain and my computer froze. I couldn't do anything cause my mouse wouldn't move. Then my computer automatically restarted. Then I got a "please send error report" message. When I tried to send the error report, it said the file was corrupted and the error report failed. This happened once before, I think a week ago, in the Flotsom Skyway. (but that time the error report failed cause the computer hadn't connected to the internet yet) Is this a problem with the game, my computer, or both? PLEASE HELP

Administrator
Hmmm. This doesn't sound right. You will want to contact support@pirate101.com and let them know the situation if it persists. They may ask for a couple of files from your computer to help identify the problem. They should be able to make some suggestions to help you stop crashing.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
May 01, 2012
You also might want to try uninstalling Pirate101 with the Control Panel, restarting your computer after that finishes, and reinstalling Pirate101.