Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

why is this world so short?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2009
why is it i mean like whats the point of a world like this if it barely even does anything.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm thinking we will be returning there for important story quests.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Calamity Finch on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Yeah what she said ^

Well at least that's what I think too.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
Calamity Finch on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
You know what, you are 97% likely to be right.

There is a stormgate in Port Regal, and if you sail up to it, the following comes up:

Stormgate to Valencia (requires red windstone)

So I am guessing this will be the second-to-last world, as you need to get the other pieces of the map from Kane.

Then you finally will go to El Dorado and finish Part 1 of Pirate101.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Spark of the land on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You know what, you are 97% likely to be right.

There is a stormgate in Port Regal, and if you sail up to it, the following comes up:

Stormgate to Valencia (requires red windstone)

So I am guessing this will be the second-to-last world, as you need to get the other pieces of the map from Kane.

Then you finally will go to El Dorado and finish Part 1 of Pirate101.
I bet we actually won't do to El Dorado, because there can't be any quests there or because there would practically be no point. And why design an entire new world if it has no function?

Captain
May 16, 2011
david da awesome on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
why is it i mean like whats the point of a world like this if it barely even does anything.

On another thread Blind Mew said that he invisioned it as a heist. Get in, do what you need to do, and get out before the Armada realizes you are there. If you stay there for a very long time, it is unavoidable that the Armada will realize your presence before it is too late. They will catch you and do what they need to do to you, besides taking your map pieces. It is likely that they will block all stormgates, guaranteeing that you will not get out. Would you rather have this happen, or live to see another sunrise?

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
omg when i first read the posts i didnt realize how short it is!!! u can finish in a days game!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
david da awesome on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:

Valencia is really short. Enjoy it because next you have Cool Ranch. You begin that in your early 20s or late teens (like 18 or 19) and you get out of it at around level 36. At the earliest. I finished it at 36 and I did about 2 sidequests.

Rachel - Level 41