Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ancient Ruins life fountain not binding?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this or not but I cannot bind with the Life Fountain in Ancient Ruins in Skull Island. I can still bind with the Isle of Doom docks Life Fountain but not the one in the Ancient Ruins.

Administrator
Hello! Thanks for your report. We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Line Mountain on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this or not but I cannot bind with the Life Fountain in Ancient Ruins in Skull Island. I can still bind with the Isle of Doom docks Life Fountain but not the one in the Ancient Ruins.
You're not. I noticed the Life Fountain had disappeared in the Isle of Doom's Ancient Ruins when I went back in.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I just had the same problem about not being bound by the Life Fountain in the Ancient Ruins - Gold Mine - Tradewinds Skyway - Skull Island. 6/19/13 2:45 pm PDT.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2009
I also have this issue, and also to note that it's not the only life fountain that isn't bound-able. The one in Monquista City is also in the same predicament.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I just came here to note that I am not binding to the Ancient Ruins life fountain. Not a huge issue here, since there's no interminable sailing from whatever other life fountain you've bound to, thanks to the life fountain at the Doom Island docks.

The Monquista City one not binding is going to be one heck of a bigger issue, given how enormous a stretch is between Monquista City and any of the other life fountains there, and that it's the nearest one to the stormgate...

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
I'm beginning to wonder if the whole area of the Ancient Ruins doesn't have a few bug in it. Went to go INTO the Ancient Ruins from the Dark Jungle and was told "that area was closed now" and sent my pirate back to the character selection screen. Got inside spoke to Hopper (life fountain didn't bind still said Isle of Doom Docks) then went to Aguirre where I leveled up. So I clicked on the Skull Island shortcut to get new spell from trainer and once again I got "that area is closed" and sent my pirate back to the character selection screen. Finally was able to get new spell and ported back to my other pirate where again the life fountain in Ancient Ruins didn't bind. My pirate is now bound to the Avery's Court fountain.

~SM~