Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cave of Lomos

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
I would like to know exactly why Ki decided we have to fight seven things in this fight?What if we only get two companions in the first part before boss comes in?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
MooshuFanatic500 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
I would like to know exactly why Ki decided we have to fight seven things in this fight?What if we only get two companions in the first part before boss comes in?
I did this mission for the first time last night I had no issues at all just me toro and bonnie. Though, all my gear is loaded with critical and assassin strike 2/3 cards. Being a buck i wont even hit until i have 2 blocks up :-) then i can slap box for 9 turns and its not a big deal :-)

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
masterryan1969 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
I did this mission for the first time last night I had no issues at all just me toro and bonnie. Though, all my gear is loaded with critical and assassin strike 2/3 cards. Being a buck i wont even hit until i have 2 blocks up :-) then i can slap box for 9 turns and its not a big deal :-)
Just because you didn't have problems doesn't mean everyone else won't.My friend had to do that fight four times to win and I had to get help.This is one reason I hate Aquila.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
MooshuFanatic500 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Just because you didn't have problems doesn't mean everyone else won't.My friend had to do that fight four times to win and I had to get help.This is one reason I hate Aquila.
true if i did not spend 100's of hours farming card dropping gear this mission would be hard as i would run out of stuff before the boss came and then i would not be able to hit because bucks cant hit the side of a barn door without a card LOL

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Ensign
Oct 24, 2009
Hi, Salty Victoria Chamberlain here;
I'm a lvl 65 WitchDoctor with well trained ladies, Ninja Cat, Mustang Sally and Bonnie, plus Toro & others.
I have stopped playing P101 as much as I love it becouse I can't get past the Trolls in the cave.
"Laestrgon with the wind",main story, in the Cave of Lomos.
Why do the trolls multiply like hydra heads
I take down one and TWO appear
Then I face Three by myself, (my crew and Minions having died taking out two and three trolls) and of course I die.I've tried three times with me always faceing three trolls and dieing.
What am I missing
Please how do I even get to the Boss to fight it
Thanks SO much

Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
Morresa have you gotten zeena yet? if you haven't I strongly recommend you to get zeena because she is really good

Ensign
Oct 24, 2009
Hi Morresa here;
Infernosblaze is "Zeena"
the Eagle Archer companion
in the crowns shop
or do I need to do a special Quest
to get her
Thx Morresa

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The trick to dealing with the Laestrygonians is that the monsters make weaker duplicates of themselves. When going into a fight, keep your eye on the originals, and pretty much ignore the duplicates (which can be taken out mostly by repostes, vengeance strikes, etc.) This will make short work of the battle. Was my character maxed out or had the Aquila companions (which are very good) at the time of the cave of Lamos? No. Did I do the cave of Lamos, solo? Yes, without any problems, really, and I don't necessarily have the best gear available. You don't need to be level 65 or have special companions to do the cave of Lamos. It's not that bad: just keep an eye on what is happening and focus on those first comers. I'm sure you will do fine.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
i had me level 65 and my friend level 65 and brother level 13 my brother took out the lower ones he died eventually but me and my friend took out the rest

two-faced matthew strongbull fighterlevel 65

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
SaltyMorresaKittyM... on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi Morresa here;
Infernosblaze is "Zeena"
the Eagle Archer companion
in the crowns shop
or do I need to do a special Quest
to get her
Thx Morresa
just to let you know you get zeena from a series of quests given by frontainous in achea! on the map you would find him right next to the bridge with water. hope this helped

Ensign
Oct 24, 2009
Salty Morresa Kitty Mommy here
Thx to all who posted replies
I WAS able to finish the first fight (watching out for the sickly trolls helped A LOT).
I was deep in the red when I took out the last strong troll, but I beat him good and propper.
However I died on the last fight (the one with the mean boss with the horns), which happens.
NP, if I had wanted an easy fight I would have stayed fighting troggys on skull island. Ha Ha, lol
Thou it would be nice if they had listed this fight as a DUNGEON ( I think it's a dungeon don't you?).
Now I'm back to playing P101, Yay!!
Arrg to all my Pirate friends who helped me.
See you in the spiral winds.
"Salty Victoria Chamberlain" lvl 65 WitchDoctor/Musketeer