Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I get into Port Regal - Level 30

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Okay, I'm a level 30 and I have finished Cool Ranch. I still can't enter Port Regal. Any tips? Help?

First Mate
May 01, 2012
It is impossible to finish Cool Ranch without going to Port Regal! One of the quests you should have gotten from Don Rafael (Boot Hill) is True Love Triumph?. This should lead you to One-Eyed Jack (Flotsam) and he gives you Desperately Seeking Sally which leads you to a few more quests and ultimately Port Regal. If that doesn't get you back on track, contact support using the Help Menu above (orange question mark) or post what quests you have left in your Quest Journal or the last 15 Quests that you have completed, started, or declined. This information can be found using the Hook pull down menu (while playing the game), pressing "see all notifications", and going back through the notifications for this information. Then post that information here.