Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Training Tome Vendor suggestions

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoy the Training Tome vendors, but the increasing Gold price by level gaining for the 1 point Training Tome seems a tad bit expensive. That kind of price should be reserved for Training Tomes that offer more Training Points. I suggest you add in 2 Point and 3 Point Training Tomes to the Training Tome Vendors with much different prices and reduce the price on the 1 Point Training Tome. If we're to train our Companions to higher levels, then we need more Training Tomes that offer more Training Points than just one. Please consider that. Thanks for listening!

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Trimond297 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
I enjoy the Training Tome vendors, but the increasing Gold price by level gaining for the 1 point Training Tome seems a tad bit expensive. That kind of price should be reserved for Training Tomes that offer more Training Points. I suggest you add in 2 Point and 3 Point Training Tomes to the Training Tome Vendors with much different prices and reduce the price on the 1 Point Training Tome. If we're to train our Companions to higher levels, then we need more Training Tomes that offer more Training Points than just one. Please consider that. Thanks for listening!
Don't worry in end game you will have so much money that you don't know what to do with it , i did like 150.000 just yesterday evening with group farm of Friar Sand ^^, bought a home and bringed 3 characters from 49 to 50 (means 12 points x 5100 money) ^^.