Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistador companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I went through the whole story and
i am wondering why i got no monkey companions. All of my friends have one. Is there anyway to get one on a side quest?

Thanks.

Timothy

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Are you a musketeer? My musketeer didn't receive any free monkeys, either. But you can always buy one in the Crown shop. They are not the most effective of crew... on the other hand, they are monkeys and thus very cool.

Actually, Martine the undead monkey is pretty effective, come to think.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
Witty Gavin on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
i am wondering why i got no monkey companions. All of my friends have one. Is there anyway to get one on a side quest?

Thanks.

Timothy
so, my lvl 49 witchdoctor didnt get any monkeys, but my swashbuckler got like 3. i looked at other comments like this and i think they are only avalable for swashbucklers

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I think you also get one if you are a buccaneer.
I have a LOT of low level wizards and only 1 lvl 50 wizard

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
privateers get a kind of preist monkey that fights with a stick

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Witty Gavin on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:

Thanks.

Timothy
Dear Timothy,
As a privateer, you should have received the Monquisitor (I like how he suggests that since you are seeking after truth, and he does too, he wishes to join you). He is in Zenda; go back and make sure you talked to everyone there. I hope this helps,

Faithful Charlotte Richardson

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
There are five Monquistador companions.

The crossbowman (Rewarded to Buccaneers after the Zenda instance)

The explorer (Rewarded to Swashbucklers after the Summer Palace instance)

The monk (Rewarded to Privateers at the end of the quest "Fruit of Creation", must also complete the quest "Which Came First")

The undead one (Rewarded in the Crown Shop after the Cave of the Crescent Moon instance)

The flying demon one (Same as above)

Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
i had the same issue my witchdocter did not any thing anyway my privateer in monquista and ant to know where i get the side for holey monquistador?

Ensign
May 29, 2013
my swashbuckling got the expolor and the crazy crossbow monkey

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
LadyClockwork on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
so, my lvl 49 witchdoctor didnt get any monkeys, but my swashbuckler got like 3. i looked at other comments like this and i think they are only avalable for swashbucklers
yea :( but we get what others don't get for free bones mc gee :D lvl 56 on mine

two faced terry cog level 65 aquilian legend.

victourious henri fluke level 57 victorious service cross

smart hanah level 15

strong tyler robers level 24

yvenous dorthy level 7

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I like your thoughts about Kan Po, Batacuda, and mormo

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
the taming of the monkey quest in Mooshu you get Monkey king after you complete it. p.s i'm a musketeer and i got him for free :)

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
LadyClockwork on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
I'm a witchdoctor level 52, no witchdoctors nor musketeers get monqustidors (all of the other classes do get them though), but you can go to www.starsofthespiral.com/witchdoctorcompanions to see all of the witchdoctor companions and if you want to see any other class companions just type in all _____ (< class) companions.