Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favortie Phrase

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When we are in Xol Akmul and we heard the name Ch' a' kab and Subodai says "Chaka Khan?"

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
My personal favorites:

Sarah Steele: Get the Jumbo Shrimp!

Bonnie Anne: Isn't that an oxymoron?

Sarah Steele: What did you call me?

AND

Sarah Steele: The Black Pearl? I threw that thing in a volcano!
(I believe this was during her second promotion quest.)
lol bonnie threw the black pearl into a volcano? is she the hulk? lol

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Commodore
May 31, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
lol bonnie threw the black pearl into a volcano? is she the hulk? lol
No, it was Sarah Steele. It's brought up in her promotion to Mouse Corsair.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Wing Chun:
It is done! Very good - Breaking things is truly something you do well.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I think I have too many favorite phrases. Pirate101 is just so funny!

Quan Shi: Your only hope is Shunzang the Wise! Who is Shunzang? Well, he's wise, obviously...and...just ask him the rest.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Bonnie Anne's "See that bit at the top? It looks like a salad spoon!" quickly followed by Kobe's "That is no salad spoon. It is a Sky Station."

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I like how when Rat-beard says something silly Bonnie always says shut it you git. They have always made me laugh in the storyline.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I also love this quote that Chantal Livingstone says: I aim to be the best shot in the whole spiral. Sometimes she's proved that to me in pvp but not always. Lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ninja Phoenix123 on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
I also love this quote that Chantal Livingstone says: I aim to be the best shot in the whole spiral. Sometimes she's proved that to me in pvp but not always. Lol.
Lol so true but I am sure that Bonnie Anne begs to differ.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Ryan Silver on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
My favorite quote is Monkey King's "Gotta Collect em' All!" Hmm sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Oh my gosh i love Pokemon its my second favorite game besides this game

Ensign
Sep 27, 2010
Had to start using message boards for this post..
'You know what they say, Lye's is worth a try, but ichor is quicker!'
Oh, how I love Tom Tinkney...
Dead-Eye Nicholas

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
my favorite phrase would have to be inside the fort basset bonnie Anne says to ratbeard "blow it up is that your answer for everything?" and ratbeard says "what do you mean my answer? it's THE answer!"

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
I love anything and everything said by the armada, but the most hilarious lines that i love the most have to go to my companions, mostly Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne.

Ratbeard: (after learning the news of the treasure being a ship: What?! That ain't fair!
Bonnie Anne: It could be worse. Water Moles mighta thrown the gold in a volcano...
Ratbeard: Why, I oughta-

also between Catbeard and Ratbeard. (sorry I barely remember this part)

Catbeard: Now, did you keep this one out of mercy or pity?
Ratbeard: I'll rip your ears off! Lemme at him!

He also mentions the ripping his ears off again, sometime in Marleybone.
Agh I love the crew so much

Dark Gillian Quincy

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
I LOVED the lines in the Gortez Puppet Show.

"I hear it is a nice place! As long as you avoid the carnivorous bees, flesh eating plants, and the savage frog tribes with poisonous skin. I have no doubt you will do very well there."

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
coolster50 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
What's your favorite phrase in Pirate101? Mine is Josey Quail's phrase,"You a bounty hunter? Well, we all got to make a living ... but dying ain't much of a living."
In the shrimp boss place when you get in the temple and Bonnie Anne says "isn't that an oxy moron" and then Emmet says "I say what did you just call me"

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Ryan Silver on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
My favorite quote is Monkey King's "Gotta Collect em' All!" Hmm sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Yep

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
So far my favorite section (this does change as I find more gems as I progress) is when they are dealing with the sirens and they all put wax in their ears so they won't be affected by the siren's song. All the muffled voices and all the "What's" had me laughing hysterically. And this was unfortunately at 4 o'clock in the morning for my household. I got many a sleepy grumble for my hilarity at such an early hour. Those giggles made me feel the best in days. Well done to all involved
That had to be the most funniest quote of all time

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
My favorite phrase when my pirates entered at the fire temple and some big dino said " Crush Them ! "

Only my Buccaneer responded back she said " If you can crush me and my crews first. " She hit the big one with one hit she was nearly max level by the time the spring update came to the live realm.Now that was a crushing end to that Dino man.

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
"I am a vegetarian. Draw your sword!" -Moofune, during El Toro's first promotion.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
"no one expects the holy Monquisition!"

I didnt expect that. rofl

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
"So this is Gullet? What an interesting smell they've discovered." ~Bonnie Anne
"WHAT?!" ~Ratbeard
"Mormo approves." ~Mormo
"Moo... Moo Manchu, I'm still waiting for the suffering" ~Monkey King

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Gilbert in Port Regal:
"Condemned to sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock, in a pestilential prison with a lifelong lock."

Pretty catchy XD

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Also:
El Toro: Say something, curse you! What is it with you ninjas?
Kirigi: (ahem) I said... Now you die!