Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Continually Updating Online Comic Thingy?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
This isn't about the game in general, but I thought there should be an Abracadoodle type thing on the Pirate101 website. You know have a doodle Pirate get rescued by doodle Boochbeard and Gandry, gets sent into Skull Mountain by doodle Captain Avery, doodle Troggies, doodle Armada, doodle companions, etc. Anyone agree
it's nice and funny with Wizard101 so why not Pirate101 Does anyone agree with me I am Cautious Joseph level 9 Privateer on Pirate101. I am Joseph Boomfountain level 36 Pyromancer in Wizard101.

Administrator
Hi! Puppet Pirates will be our version of Abracadoodle. Fans, of course, are always welcome to try their hand at creative fan fiction / comic making.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
Ok, One Eyed Jack! Thanks for letting me know.

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of puppet pirates. But I would really love it if you guys could create a comic similar to abracadoodle where it focuses on two characters. As the title suggests, two comics are better than one!