Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I just can't do it. *hangs up my pirate hat*

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
CaptainAureus on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
The thing is my mother hates magic because she thinks its evil and said if I ever made a witchdocter character she would delete my membership and then my Pirate101 account. I'd love to try hoodoo but with my mom threatening to turn off my game its not worth it.
( i am guessing ya didnt play wizard101 )

try the buccaneer class
they are very strong and i heard only uses physical weapons

( also your mom is little right on the hoodoo being evil thing as hoodoo uses dark magic )
maybe you should call upon some friends
i am very willing to become your friend ( wait i am a noob so not much help )
i am very honest and always up to making a friend and perhaps my shark companion and ninja pig companion will be a help to your crew ( XD )

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Achilles398.

See everyone's replies?

Now you have no choice but to come back and keep playing. :)

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
( i am guessing ya didnt play wizard101 )

try the buccaneer class
they are very strong and i heard only uses physical weapons

( also your mom is little right on the hoodoo being evil thing as hoodoo uses dark magic )
maybe you should call upon some friends
i am very willing to become your friend ( wait i am a noob so not much help )
i am very honest and always up to making a friend and perhaps my shark companion and ninja pig companion will be a help to your crew ( XD )
Um no, I have. I mastered the game with my Life wizard and he's ready to start the new world of Azteca.

My mom is too sensitive to this kind of stuff in my opinion. Yes its based on Voodoo magic but this is all just cartoon stuff.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
Don't give up! You can always ask for new friends and make sure to upgrade gear and companions. Also always do a side quest when you see one. They often give you gold training tomes companions and xp. Having xp means more levels and that will always make things easier. Friend me if you see me in game I'll always help.-Brave Harley Jackson lvl. 15

Ensign
Feb 29, 2012
it may be hard at first but just keep doing it if you need a ship get one if you need stats get stats then just try and solo

Ensign
May 02, 2011
ill help you anytime if i am not questing or something

~ sneaky Blake Holystone of realm valdima area 1

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
I've been soloing along without friends, however I will make you my first friend when you come back. I am currently a level 27 swashbuckler with level 19 nautical and still doing side quests to earn more training points, raise nautical level and having fun! Look me up mate

Black Angel Vane
Swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Hey man, if you need help anytime look for me in the spiral im in cool ranch.

Two-Faced James Ashford

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
Don't give up. Sure it may be hard but you have to keep pushing forward. Try a different school for instance like Privateer or Musketeer. It also helps if you have a few people or friends while battling. It keeps the game entertaining. Also try upgrading your companions. As you upgrade them more and more they'll get promotions and they'll get some cool epics! Keep believing and don't give up!

Level 16