Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Space

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2010
I know you guys are focusing your updates on gameplay issues, but can you please find the time to increase the 100 item limit to 200-250 that the Wizard101 Houses have?

Since the housing vendors have lowered their prices, my Volcano Island is already nearing the limit and isn't even close to being half-full...

Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
I hit my housing item limit on just 3 rooms, and they aren't even complete yet. I want the elixir that gives more space but I am dreading the $10.00 price for only 100 housing item spots.

Ensign
May 04, 2010
I hope it's expanded to 200 or 250 before we have to purchase elixirs...

Ensign
Sep 13, 2011
Heck, I'd be happy if they just included the elixirs, so we could increase it ourselves. Something! I have this big volcano house and it is far from where I want it despite being at the max for items. I would think that they would add the elixir for space, since it's a crown item (i.e. real money, revenue) and addresses concerns being voiced about tiny limits (especially on a house already bought with real money).

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Hardyharhar, same problem fer me,

huge housin', small limit, especially since i found more housin' vendors also,

i can not move me rugs after i place them bug bug bug?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
I think what I find odd about this is that the houses in W101 allow for 200 items inside and 200 items outside (still a minimal amount of items and elixirs are available now to add item space), and the crowns shop houses in P101 allow for 200 items inside and 200 items outside, but the Volcano Island house only allows for 100 items inside and 100 items outside. Why the difference? Is this a mistake? Will it be fixed? When going through these massive houses it is obvious that they need a minimum of 250 items inside and up to 200 items outside to decorate them. Like so many others here, I hope KI rethinks these numbers, and fixes the Volcano Island house to at least match the items useable in the crowns houses.

Administrator
Are you all enjoying your new housing capacity?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Yes, thank you KI

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Yes, but I want more.
My home is at 160+ items and many of my individual rooms are still quite barren. I humbly ask for a Bric-A-Brac Elixir to be released (Much in like Wizard101) so I can go crazy with the decoration!

Ensign
Feb 03, 2012
year 2013 and still not enough housing space....and I miss growing plants.....