Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Snack Vendors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2013
Hello pirates!
I recently started playing Pirate101 again after a while and I've been training my pet a lot. However, I'm almost out of snacks. I don't want to keep spending crowns on the pet snacks in the crown shop. I've been searching for pet snack vendors, but I have not seen any. It would be helpful if someone could list where I could find a few vendors.
Thanks!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hi Privateer2000 -- there are many better ways to get pet snacks than buying them in the Crown Shop.

1. Send Companions Pet Wrangling
2. Pet Sparring in the Circus Maximus
3. Fighting enemies in Devilfish Hollow
4. Buy them from Gallina Karus in the Circus Maximus

There are two "hidden" snack vendors, one in Cool Ranch at Ogalalla Rock and the other in Mooshu in Sacred Mountain. All of the snack vendors sell the same ones, for some strange reason...

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
I have never used crowns to buy pet snacks.
There are many places you can go to get snacks.
There is in the pet arena itself, up in the 'stands' area.
You can buy some in the bazaar.
There are also two 'secret' ones in Cool Ranch and Mooshu!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First off what I will say is that the bazaar does sell pet snacks and gear which leads me to my second point it's more of a tip though

Do a run of the tower and then buy up as many pet snacks as you want from the bazaar I have 478 troggy traffy still left when I bought 700 of them so that i can always feed my pets when I have no snacks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Privateer2000 on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
Hello pirates!
I recently started playing Pirate101 again after a while and I've been training my pet a lot. However, I'm almost out of snacks. I don't want to keep spending crowns on the pet snacks in the crown shop. I've been searching for pet snack vendors, but I have not seen any. It would be helpful if someone could list where I could find a few vendors.
Thanks!
Welcome to the message boards Privateer 2K There is a snack vendor in the upper level of the Bestia and you can get lots of snacks sparring your pet, in practice and regular matches. Have some fun and win good stuff. You will also get snacks doing quests or general mob fights so head out and you and your in training pet can wreak some havoc among the roaming mobs.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2013