Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favorite skyway?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
My favorite has to be Tumbleweed or Haunted skyway.Let me know what your guys's favorite is!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GuyFromSchool on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
My favorite has to be Tumbleweed or Haunted skyway.Let me know what your guys's favorite is!
I don't think I have a favorite. All skyways have something interesting to look at and I don't mind sailing through them on my way to another port.
However, I do have a least favorite and that's any skyway in Cool Ranch ( sorry ).

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Ensign
Jan 12, 2011
My favorite Skyway is Westminster Skyway.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
All Skyways be equal in me eyes.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
I don't think I have a favorite. All skyways have something interesting to look at and I don't mind sailing through them on my way to another port.
However, I do have a least favorite and that's any skyway in Cool Ranch ( sorry ).
Yea i personally don't like Big skyway or the Coopers roost skyway either but the lets not forgot mooshu's great skyways

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I'm gonna assume that nobody has been to Hamamitsu Skyway recently...

bruh LOOK at it

the ocean down below you and the fog stuff

so cool

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I really liked the Haunted Skyway, the transmission between a wild west war between broncos and pirates glaring over the sunset into a dark gloomy area of sad things. Haunted Skyway sent me chills when I first entered it.