Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Complete (Hybrid) Collection... For Now...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Greetings, fellow pirates!

Today I can finally say I have collected every mutant pet. Or... Well... The ones that have been discovered.

My dear Decius, I have been pondering over your last clues but I, and it seems my friends, have become burnt out from trying things over and over. I know you only give clues about once a month, but maybe an early holiday gift for us avid morphers?

I must say I've been crawling around to try and find something out for myself, and my pets have simply skittered away from my attempts.

With that said, if anyone would like me to lend a paw... er... A hand in their hybrid morphing, my main pirate's name is Hannah Ironside and is usually found browsing the morphing tent.

I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you wish to accomplish from morphing!

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Congrats on 15 hybrids /
Now you can try for all the pets
If i am counting right - with the release of the December Christmas gift card pets it bring the total up to 127 total pets including the hybrids / 128 if your are lucky enough to have the Skarakeet which is no longer available

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Horrorstar on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
Greetings, fellow pirates!

Today I can finally say I have collected every mutant pet. Or... Well... The ones that have been discovered.

My dear Decius, I have been pondering over your last clues but I, and it seems my friends, have become burnt out from trying things over and over. I know you only give clues about once a month, but maybe an early holiday gift for us avid morphers?

I must say I've been crawling around to try and find something out for myself, and my pets have simply skittered away from my attempts.

With that said, if anyone would like me to lend a paw... er... A hand in their hybrid morphing, my main pirate's name is Hannah Ironside and is usually found browsing the morphing tent.

I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you wish to accomplish from morphing!
Congrats on collecting all of the hybrids! I'm still trying for a few of them, but I'm close!

"mutant pet"

*covers eyes of Emusaur peeking over shoulder* They're special, not mutant!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
You think you have them all, but I assure you that you do not. There are still quite a few available to morph right now that no one has found yet. (Or maybe has been found, but they aren't talking about it)

I also know hatching on the test realm doesn't happen as much as on live, so you may be in for quite a large surprise, once the morphing tent gets to its normal capacity.

Maybe large isn't the proper word, how about a multitude of surprises...

As for the last hint, I gave 4 clues in 1 line for that one. I am sure you can figure it out.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
You think you have them all, but I assure you that you do not. There are still quite a few available to morph right now that no one has found yet. (Or maybe has been found, but they aren't talking about it)

I also know hatching on the test realm doesn't happen as much as on live, so you may be in for quite a large surprise, once the morphing tent gets to its normal capacity.

Maybe large isn't the proper word, how about a multitude of surprises...

As for the last hint, I gave 4 clues in 1 line for that one. I am sure you can figure it out.
Of course I didn't mean every hybrid ever, I meant the 15 that are talked about between us pirates.

I'm so excited for the new surprises when test goes live, and I'll have to wonder what you mean by 'the last hint' because I can't decided if you've hidden a new hint in what you've said here or if you mean a hint that I haven't even seen.

I guess pirates aren't known for their smarts. Or at least this pirate isn't.

Did I mention I had a dream about hybrids last night? I dreamed up a hybrid crok and sky snake! It was the coolest thing and I posted a thread on pirate101 central with my sketch of it!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Horrorstar on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
Of course I didn't mean every hybrid ever, I meant the 15 that are talked about between us pirates.

I'm so excited for the new surprises when test goes live, and I'll have to wonder what you mean by 'the last hint' because I can't decided if you've hidden a new hint in what you've said here or if you mean a hint that I haven't even seen.

I guess pirates aren't known for their smarts. Or at least this pirate isn't.

Did I mention I had a dream about hybrids last night? I dreamed up a hybrid crok and sky snake! It was the coolest thing and I posted a thread on pirate101 central with my sketch of it!
I saw the drawing, and that looks like fun. I will see if we can figure a way to morph a sky snake and a crock together at some point in the future. But don't hold me to it. I am not sure how many finger feathers I will lose trying it out.

As for the hint. The original hint I gave. Nothing in this thread.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
I saw the drawing, and that looks like fun. I will see if we can figure a way to morph a sky snake and a crock together at some point in the future. But don't hold me to it. I am not sure how many finger feathers I will lose trying it out.

As for the hint. The original hint I gave. Nothing in this thread.
Original hint Why is it when you are trying to be clear, I get more confused. I read every nuance into everything. GAH The curse of thinking too literally