Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Black Tiger Pet

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Just got the New Black Tiger Pet and he looks great. So far, I've determined that he likes Main Courses and is not from Skull Island or Monquista.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Just got the New Black Tiger Pet and he looks great. So far, I've determined that he likes Main Courses and is not from Skull Island or Monquista.
I agree, what a wonderful pet addition to our critter collections. What's even more amazing is that now that we have the Black Tiger as a pet, we have the possibility of flooding the battle board with Black Tigers. With Baar you get to summon one during battle, you also have the Ruhr Doubloons to add more Black Tigers and if your equipped Black Tiger shows up in battle as well.......that's one kitty convention that the enemy is wishing it never attended. Throw in a Beast Battle Standard/Banner, and yikes!......the purrrrrrfect scenario for total and pawsome enemy destruction!

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
That one loves Marleybone mains.

Lovely tiger, well done.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I'm a huge fan when it comes to cat like pets. i notice this black tiger might been either a hybrid or a soon to come pet. considering its the only summon doubloon we didn't get as a pet from pack. something tells me we might have a wizard101 firecat hybrid pet out there somewhere. using either heck kitty or black tiger.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The black tigers are very striking pets. Mighty handsome. Well done, KI.

-Indigo