Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doctor Who (aka, The Professor)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
I can't help but keep wishing that we would meet the Professor some time in our piratical adventures! Perhaps he would say that it's a great honor to meet us in person (because he knows that in the future we are the most infamous pirate in all of history? )

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I hope the professor does appear on Pirate. He seems a good one to bridge the games. His B.O.X. can go anywhere! Maybe we could travel in time, too. But where? To the past to see the rise of the clockworks? Or to the future, to see if we made any wrong decisions and fix them? Ah the potential. I hope Blind Mew is cogitating the possibilities.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
Oh my word, your idea of going back in time is absolutely amazing! What if we originally go to try to stop the Armada from being created in the first place, but accidentally set it in motion?! My 3-hour-long-dungeon senses are tingling...

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I would like to see the B.O.X event in pirates,like the ones in wizards it was an amazing time i had doing those quests ( no pun intend ). But witch way the B.O.X go, will it go back in time to see our pirate101 parents in action, to see the origin of the clockwork elite, or even take a look at skull island at an earlier time like when the Aztecosaurs ruled the island. Will it go forward in time for our pirate, what will happen if the Cutthoarts take over in skull island or what happen if captain blood took over cool ranch.That would be a great adventure to have either way, go backward to fix the past or forward to the future to prevent something bad from happening before it happens.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
You guys are making me look bad with all your amazing ideas I loved going back in time in W101 and see how Dragonspyre used to be before it was destroyed. If the developers decide to send us back in time (or in the future), you can bet your favorite P101 character that I'll be there!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Doctor Who are you talking about?
Doctor Who is a British sci-fi series that has been in existence since the early '60s. It concerns the adventures of a time traveler from another world known simply as the Doctor. He travels in a TARDIS ( time and relative dimensions in space ) and it always looks like a police telephone booth. He is a Time Lord from the planet Galifrey ( I hope I spelled that right ) and he has an evil opposite called the Master. KI was very clever to include the Professor and the Maestro in W101 and I hope to see them in our part of the Spiral.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I would honestly love to see this, Since he can go back in time in the Beginning - To the end of the world!

I would love a "The Professor" Thing and we might be able to hack a DALEK!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
If you think about this closely, the professor began the story line of Pirate101. Have a look at the B.O.X. event on wizards. Someone (maybe a wizard) rescued Boochbeard and Gandry. They overheard something about an orphaned pirate who was locked away. Thus begins Pirate101. Although we haven't seen the professor again, we do have a decently close connection to him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
WitchDoctorsFTW on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
If you think about this closely, the professor began the story line of Pirate101. Have a look at the B.O.X. event on wizards. Someone (maybe a wizard) rescued Boochbeard and Gandry. They overheard something about an orphaned pirate who was locked away. Thus begins Pirate101. Although we haven't seen the professor again, we do have a decently close connection to him.
Not exactly, The Professor wanted to prevent the Maestro from changing the time-line, since it was the correct one for us. ( The orphan pirate overthrows the Armada.) But by tampering with the time-line, the Maestro changed how Boochbeard and Gandry learned about this orphan. Perhaps in the true time-line they heard a prophecy or Madame Vadima gave them a hint.
They still had to find out who we were and when the Armada was going to move against us.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I would be hyped to be able to go into the B.O.X.!

Ever since I got into watching Doctor Who, it has been a secret dream of mine to own a life-sized model T.A.R.D.I.S. in my room. Being able to go inside an in-game counterpart would -- in a way -- fulfill that desire. The companion dialogue would probably be amazing! Bonnie, Ratbeard, El Toro, or whatever the case (or rather WHO-ever the case) could make a remark about the B.O.X. being bigger on the inside!

Is the Professor the fourth Professor (judging by his distinctive apparel)? Could we possibly witness a regeneration of some sort? Is the Professor an alien in this rendition?

So many questions, so little time! Or is there?

This rambling, fan boy moment has been brought to you by Ye Olde Ruthless Jack Inc. Copyright 2015 (not really)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
I would be hyped to be able to go into the B.O.X.!

Ever since I got into watching Doctor Who, it has been a secret dream of mine to own a life-sized model T.A.R.D.I.S. in my room. Being able to go inside an in-game counterpart would -- in a way -- fulfill that desire. The companion dialogue would probably be amazing! Bonnie, Ratbeard, El Toro, or whatever the case (or rather WHO-ever the case) could make a remark about the B.O.X. being bigger on the inside!

Is the Professor the fourth Professor (judging by his distinctive apparel)? Could we possibly witness a regeneration of some sort? Is the Professor an alien in this rendition?

So many questions, so little time! Or is there?

This rambling, fan boy moment has been brought to you by Ye Olde Ruthless Jack Inc. Copyright 2015 (not really)
The fourth Dr. Who is my favorite Dr. by far! ( so wonderfully portrayed by Tom Baker! ). So easily recognized by his flamboyant clothes ( the other Drs. seem a bit generic in comparison ).
See I can have a fan-girl moment, too!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Doctor Who is a British sci-fi series that has been in existence since the early '60s. It concerns the adventures of a time traveler from another world known simply as the Doctor. He travels in a TARDIS ( time and relative dimensions in space ) and it always looks like a police telephone booth. He is a Time Lord from the planet Galifrey ( I hope I spelled that right ) and he has an evil opposite called the Master. KI was very clever to include the Professor and the Maestro in W101 and I hope to see them in our part of the Spiral.
Nein, I know. I was trying to make a joke, but it didn't turn out very well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
AlphaWolf02 on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
Nein, I know. I was trying to make a joke, but it didn't turn out very well.
It turned out fine and quite a nice joke/pun, I must say-- hence the yarring.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Ryan deClark on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I can't help but keep wishing that we would meet the Professor some time in our piratical adventures! Perhaps he would say that it's a great honor to meet us in person (because he knows that in the future we are the most infamous pirate in all of history? )
great idea, my dungeon ideas:

Level 5: Cutthroat Takeover
The Professor takes you to the future because the Cutthroat pirates have taken over Skull Island.

Level 25: Gortez's Fail
The Professor takes you back in time because you-know-who has been messing with Gortez's past, and Gortez failed to bring Monquista to a mighty empire!

Level 45: The Missing Companion
Your Presido companion goes missing, and The Professor takes you back in time because you-know-who has been messing with time again and made the Armada destroy your Presido companion as soon as possible!

Level 65: Darkmoor's Secrets
You must visit Darkmoor slightly before Avery's reign, and awaken the spirit from the before time so that the showdown with the Duck of Death was possible... without the showdown with Duck of Death, you were an outlaw in Cool Ranch.Of course, right after you awaken the spirit from the before time, you-know-who appears and turns the spirit from the before time on you and flees, so you fight the spirit from the before time just to get out of Darkmoor.

Enjoy!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Gonna gi a bit nerd here, the master is not his opposite the master is a fellow time lord the doctor and the master are the only survivors of the time lord race. The tardis wasnt always a telephone box as the 1st doctor he stole it from a tardis museum from the repair section. The reason it was in the repair section was due to the fact its chemeleon abilitys werent working correctly. Daleks were the cause of time lord races death (or so the story says) the doctor also travels with a companion who perhaps we will get a version of as a reward of completing the quests, (hoping for a bad wolf spoof personally). Perhaps the storyline will be we must make sure we ourselves are rescued, would be considered a rather small paradox in the doctor who storyline something involving the pandorica or even better: day of the doctor would be amazing!

Reckless Benjamin Nightingale, lvl 65 swashbuckler (And whovian XD)