Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Say What!! New Grizzleheim Pack!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Silver Misty Trice on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
LOL, you're in an excitable mood today Valkoor I'm getting an image of a puppy fervently chasing its tail
Indeed I was and still am in puppy mode, Misty! Still haven't caught the tail yet but I am getting real close to nibbling on my ear.....don't try it, it looks rather ridiculous and you may end up taking an unintended and unwanted vacation.

And I'm even more excited now.......IT'S PAY DAY!!! All bills are paid, gas in the tank, diapers on the babies, food in the hold-- yup, it's time for Valkoor to play (sparingly of course- still have some futures to prepare for)!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Oh, Valkoor, you said it! (And forgive me, and others too, for not being able to yarr your posts; having difficulty with the 'good' computer so writing on the old 'crummy' computer. Good old thing, but it does not allow me to 'yar')

I have just been overexcited about this pack, even worse than the Wizard101 Nutcracker pack that my youngest begs me to buy again and again in the [so far, vain] hopes of getting a Nutcracker pet for her! The new pet snacks are so clever with their puns (I love True Grits and Quesadillo), the pet toys are adorable (I'm having ridiculous fun putting together habitrails and squeaking the darling toy piggle and the squeaky balls) -- and the pets! Oh my! And the Companions! I got one, Baar, and I am just falling over myself at his great abilities (the weasel dance is just perfect) and he is so handsome besides! But it is especially hoping for the pets that have me using up my crowns with wild abandon. I'm usually a lot more careful with my money, but if you can imagine me as a cartoon character with the little angel and devil over each shoulder, it goes something like this:

Little devil on the shoulder: "Go ahead, you have some money for your sewing work. Yes, you are putting it aside for your daughter's dancing, but each pack, it's not that much. You can spend some of your own money..."

Little angel on the shoulder: "PETS!"

Okay, so not much help there!
"PETS"

I like pets. I like pets very much. I have too many currently, but I want more! Naturally, that led to me standing in the Morphing Tent, whisper-chatting to a friend the words: "Here, kitty-kitty-kitty! Misty wants a new friend!"

But for some odd reason, every time someone agrees to morph a Heck Kitty with me they have a morph timer countdown and I run out of time waiting for them!

But other than my trouble with getting that cat, I think this new pack is fantastic! I really hope I get a companion in the few packs I will buy for myself. From what I have seen, they look pretty awesome. Wish me luck!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Yeah, I don't have much money right now. I am working on my Eagle Scout project, so money won't be available until I am done with it, as I am working hard on it right now. However, I look forward to getting at least one bear companion! I hope I don't have to spend another $100+ to get one though......*random grumbles about the loot tables of the Dino pack*

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
60,000 spent and still no Companion.... guess it;s time to give up :(

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
I haven't been on for so long! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! Omigoshomigoshomigosh! (*hyperventalating*)

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I really want Baar the beastmaster, he starts with relentless, turn the tide 3 and cool powers and pet summons plus, he gets the most epics. Thanks KI

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
It's hybrid time! Who wants to mix up some clockwork sharks (just a really cool theory)

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Logansan on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
60,000 spent and still no Companion.... guess it;s time to give up :(
Wait.... You spent $60 just to get a bear companion?

No wonder KI keeps putting these packs out.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
FrozenPirate on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I got the privateer companion :D It is awesome, but sadly I have no use for it (I'm a musketeer).
How can you not have a use for an additional companion who has quite decent abilities? I can even find a use for the less powerful ones.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
YAYY!
Wait a second,how did you do that,isn't it impossible to have a message entirely in Caps Lock?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Wait a second,how did you do that,isn't it impossible to have a message entirely in Caps Lock?
She moderated her own message!
I just want to say I'm enjoying this pack! True, I haven't got a companion yet ( and I'd welcome any of them with a great big bear-hug ); but I've got PETS! The heck kitty, faunfawn, hedgehog, hoggle & clockwork spider!
Bonnie Anne, please pass on my compliments to the concept artists, 3D modelers and animators my appreciation for this attractive pet! Its like a piece of moving jewelry, I can't wait to see what powers/talents it develops, so also thank the developers and coders for this intriguing pet!

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
Max DeGroot on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
Wait.... You spent $60 just to get a bear companion?

No wonder KI keeps putting these packs out.
Yes I did. This is the first time I purchase any type of pack, and will likely be the last.

The reason I spent so much is more to do with my curiosity of seeing how many it will take than anything else.

I should point out that $60 is not that much to me (at this stage in my life), that is less they I normally spend on a night out. But It's the reality that the chance of getting anything good that is so low that worries me.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
60,000 crowns, that be outrages ye should be saving those crowns fer a later mate not spending them all at once that be a waste mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan