Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2010
So my musketeer zones extremely slow takes about 30-40 seconds per zone and sometimes is sent backwards My buccaneer on the other hand zones pretty fast and gets sent the right direction. I really don't understand this. Anyone else have similar issues? Or could a admin possibly respond to this Thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Only that particular pirate has these issues? All the others load properly?

Ensign
Jan 19, 2010
This whatever seems to have stopped. Thanks for the reply how ever. I don't know what it was as the game zones and content were all fully loaded while this was happening so I guess just playing characters more and more will eventually make it run more smoothly. It must be something in the data that the launcher has to load up every time when opening the game. Anyway thanks again for the reply

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sorapis on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
This whatever seems to have stopped. Thanks for the reply how ever. I don't know what it was as the game zones and content were all fully loaded while this was happening so I guess just playing characters more and more will eventually make it run more smoothly. It must be something in the data that the launcher has to load up every time when opening the game. Anyway thanks again for the reply
I wonder if that one was one you hadn't played in a while and new updates had caused a lag for the new stuff to load as you went into new places and now that it is caught up it works smoothly now. Is that a viable scenario?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
All my characters regardless of their class, take a long time to load but sometimes the select a character screen says you can't enter this area right now please wait a moment and try again.