Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Central

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello again Pirates! Here, have some pomegranate tea and maybe some salted caramel cake pops? New recipe, never done a cake pop before, but so far they taste really good.

Anyway. Does anyone here have a Pirate101 Central account? I do, and I wanted to know so I could recognize my friends. I'm doing Roleplays, drawing requests, and other stuff on that site.

So, anyone have an account?

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I don't, but I'll try.

It looks pretty stinkin' cool.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I don't. My parents need to check out every website before I go to it, and so far they haven't even checked out the KingsIsle blog website yet. They're not going to anytime soon -- they've been far too busy lately. I'd love to join you guys sometime, though! Lol please don't let anyone take the username 'Just Add Bacon'.

~Elizabeth, level 31 ~

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Hello again Pirates! Here, have some pomegranate tea and maybe some salted caramel cake pops? New recipe, never done a cake pop before, but so far they taste really good.

Anyway. Does anyone here have a Pirate101 Central account? I do, and I wanted to know so I could recognize my friends. I'm doing Roleplays, drawing requests, and other stuff on that site.

So, anyone have an account?

Ciao!
I do have a Pirate101central account. I named myself "Water" because I couldn't think of anything better and I wanted it to be simple. Now, I kinda wish I changed it to something else, but I'll go with it for now. I don't post as much as I'd like to on the central sites, but I'm trying to get into it!

See You in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I sure do and lots of pictures on it. As we are already friends on Central, I will include my link so others may 'Friend' me too
x Takes salted caramel pop x Ohhh this is Really delicious. But I should not be surprised, everything you make is delectable.
Here is my Central Link. Feel free to send friend requests.
x Sits down and relaxes with Pomegranate Tea with my adorable little sister x

Speaking of Central I need to learn how to do an illustrated guide. I finally got all of the data I need to do a guide for the Mooshu Mystic guide. Now those that have missed a monk can finally check my guide and see who they missed. I have pictures of all the monks and maps of how to get to them. I just need to learn how to use the software and create the guide. In the meantime, just look through my album titled Mooshu Mystic Badge Quest Givers & Locations that has all the photos in it and see if you can find who you have missed.

Wonderful idea, as usual my beloved little sis. I suspect this one is gonna go burning hot too.

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I have one its called cat beard and i haven't set up my picture up yet see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 65 .

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I do! My username is Erudite on Central. (Trying to save up Forum Gold to get a name change)

Community Leader
Aye matey, been on Pirate101Central since the day it opened (The day KI publicly announced Pirate101).
LOL, twas my birthday ta boot!!! Shiver me timbers! What a great present! ;)

Ya'll be knowing me over there as Dr Zeppers as well.
Ya see I even used this name over on a competing pirate game (which is no longer competing... its closing next month) but I try to stick to my known name, in case a few old friends may notice.

So drop me O line if ye like over there on central, maybe consider joinin the Skull Island Protector crew(group) i have over there, and i've been posting some Pirate101 videos/music over thar as well. So keep your ear plugs handy, cuz this pirate aint quittin his day job, for a singin one! ;)

Dr Zeppers
Silent Sam Stern - Level 65 - Witchdoctor

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I do, you'll find me over there as the same name/person that you would over here, so there's that at least.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I have an acount, named CdeWinter, although I have not made any posts yet.

Captain
May 16, 2011
I literally just made an account on Pirate101 Central. I will be known there as Thunderchu9801, once again. I'll be happy to see any of you that go on these message boards go on Pirate101 Central.