Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Finished Cool Ranch!!!!!! YAY!!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi everyone!!! Today I FINALLY finished Cool Ranch!!!! It was long and honestly, kind of boring in some parts but Mooshu is REALLY AWESOME and makes up for all of the not so good parts about Cool Ranch. ( Not saying that Cool Ranch is bad - there were some parts that i enjoyed immensely.) So, if you're reading this and you're finding Cool Ranch long or boring or whatever, my advice to you is to just keep pushing through because getting to Mooshu is worth it.

Rachel - Level 38

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone!!! Today I FINALLY finished Cool Ranch!!!! It was long and honestly, kind of boring in some parts but Mooshu is REALLY AWESOME and makes up for all of the not so good parts about Cool Ranch. ( Not saying that Cool Ranch is bad - there were some parts that i enjoyed immensely.) So, if you're reading this and you're finding Cool Ranch long or boring or whatever, my advice to you is to just keep pushing through because getting to Mooshu is worth it.

Rachel - Level 38
I wanted to go SO bad. Before school starts within a few days.

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 35

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
Congratulations! My Privateer character is currently halfway through Cool Ranch. I can't wait til I get out of here and into the beautiful, fresh air of Mooshu!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Cool Ranch did take awhile. About 4 months for me. I started in late January and finished in early May. Cool Ranch was annoying with the enemies, but I always like a good Old West theme! I am currently in Marleybone.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Got El Toro and Mustang Sally yesterday, now I have to do Miranda

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Congrats!! I just beat the brass monkey.