Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sarah Steele VS. El Toro!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Now, now don't underestimate yourself. We all have wonderful ideas rumbling around in our heads and the heroism comes from having the courage to write them down for all to see. The written story's value is all based on opinion and what delights some may just be humdrum for others. The fact that you penned it is what matters. We are a safe place to share our ideas, always. Unworthiness only has a foothold here when it comes to describing bullies. Trust me, your heart, penned to page is never unworthy.
that was the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me! lol thx chrissy

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
I think el toro plus these stories are great how about Carolina vs el toro
Carolina... lol El Toro may be prideful and self confident...-

Bonnie~ That's an understatment...

But... *glances at Bonnie*... but he's not going to raise a blade against his own wife (not to someone who can poison his food or strangle him in his sleep lol), even in a 'friendly' sparring match. If he ever did *shutters*

Let's just say, it'll be El Toro's downfall, and a battle the crew will be talking about for a very long time lol

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i vote Sarah Steele as well.

- Brave Emily Everhart level 65 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Carolina... lol El Toro may be prideful and self confident...-

Bonnie~ That's an understatment...

But... *glances at Bonnie*... but he's not going to raise a blade against his own wife (not to someone who can poison his food or strangle him in his sleep lol), even in a 'friendly' sparring match. If he ever did *shutters*

Let's just say, it'll be El Toro's downfall, and a battle the crew will be talking about for a very long time lol
Yea I am afraid that would be a very short fight. One blown kiss from his Lady Fair and he would be putty in her hands. Romantically sweet, but short.

Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
I think Sarah Steele would win because she is way awesome and el toro (music) always has music to make him look cool.

Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
They fought and fought untill Bonnie Anne shot them both in the butts and told them to stop. Then the captain punished El Toro and Sarah Steele and made them write down I should fight the captain before El Toro/Sarah Steele. Then the captain left and Lucky Jack Russell told the Monkey King that he couldn't touch him that he would whip him. Then The Monkey King threw his weapon at Lucky Jack Russell then Jack fell to the ground unconshius.

Blaze level 44 Witchdoctor

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
El Toro was sitting in his manor, waiting for Carolina to come along and get him. He didn't know squat about sailing, so either the captain (who was with his brothers, either that or taking a nap, Toro didn't know) or Carolina sailed him to his duels. He had began to take a liking to stadium duels in tournaments, and so asked the captain if he could duel. He got his wish. "Rodrigo!!" That was Carolina. The duel was in the Big Sky Battle Arena. The referee introduced the competitors, El Toro and... Sarah Steele. To start off, Toro blew the trumpet of his, and concentrated even more. Sarah was hidden in a black fog, but El Toro (here's the music[music]) could sense her movements and she missed. El Toro's eyes shined with the light of fire, and the big screen said: EPIC HIT. "Nooooo!" said Sarah. He jumped into the air, drew his symbol of fire, the T, and pulled out a rose. He offered it to the crowd, then proceeded to slice the petals off. The fire had disappeared, but Sarah was in trouble. Then, all of a sudden, the fog disappeared, and revealed the crew behind both competitors. To add to the surprise, the referee revealed himself as the captain of Toro's crew. Both sides struck each other with great strength, but when the metal stopped ringing in everyone's head, the winner was declared... neither. They proceeded to arm wrestle each other. Toro won.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey guy if you were really suggesting a write off i made a new write off post!