Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good farming spot for lvl 65 musketeers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
What is it that you wish to farm for exactly?

You said lvl 65 Musketeers but are you wanting gold or gear (and be specific which item if you can). That would help US to help YOU determine a "good farming spot".

*TDA*

Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KHRuler11 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Gear and stuff
I believe he means are you looking for a particular item to add to your gear or just any gear for a musketeer?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Xena is an easy one fight farm for musketeers. She drops 60th level gear and decent gold.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KHRuler11 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Help please
Another good place is on Unoculum. My friend Slick Carlo Ornsley showed me the cave where you rescue the eagles inside. It is on the bottom level, the smoking lava rock level, all the way to the right. The cave is between the two tent lean to's and they drop gold chests that go over a grand. More if you have more players. The gold isn't as high if you get drops but hey, its good drops and if you don't think you can use them you can always sell them. You only have to kill the boss too so it is a really quick fight.