Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your pirate's story?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2010
BMQ and SVQ -
Both know neither's name, only their nicknames. They both live in an undersea bunker, only accompained by each other as the sea harshly roars above them. BMQ often complains of being thirst and needing her yum. She, despite that, is honest, optimistic and hardworking, like a captain. SVQ is almost the opposite, being Pessimistic and doing things by snapping her fingers. Both agree they'd rather be in the Sea bunker, than 'Up There,' Referring by no other name.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
quiet Edward Jr's story level 65 witch doctor

one day back in 1989 a legend was born in far off Avalon he was forced to be a fencer but he wanted to be a witch doctor instead was treated badly like very very badly as a rich kid he was a slave he ate you know i aint saying it humph one day he accidentally killed someone in Avalon then again and again he ran away and fell into mooshu realizing that later his parents died of the stupid armada gaspard survived the shooting he was captured by the stupid armada before he left he gave them a bag of exploding still aint saying it humph he went to skull island along the way for the journey for revenge to avenge the death of his mother and father he was known for 1st class hoodoo he fired at many ships but one cannon shot only one thing ( laughing right now ) it shot one thing and one thing only it was a bag of exploding STILL AINT SAYING IT humph he was a dread pirate he killed many evil people and nick named quiet ( bloody ) Edward deveareux Aquila legend he was a royal navy captain he went to amazing worlds like monquista, mooshu,marleybone or barleycorn and Aquila he found lots of crew members and to reach el dorado he conquered the Scylla the hydra gorgon and the mighty troll king and killed colossi and took and stole hammers from Cyclops and mace from ettins and spices from the presidio and found gaspard de vole recruited him and drink yum and the other stuff mentioned in captain guns gold and found burly s gold too

so there you have it the second quiet ( bloody ) Edward deveareux jr's story and he helped hawkules get his belt back XD legendary houngan ciao in thy sky ways me friends bye for now that is XD XD XD SRY IF IT WAS TO LONG

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Long ago in krokotopia .A girl named romantic rebbeca Irving lived peacefully and she got taught how to be a witchdoctor she learned so much .Until Kane came and spoiled everything and made a sky squid that took her parents away and then she blew him away .finally her teacher had her go to skull island and be safe .she started to miss her teacher but she liked her new teacher teaching her .finnally she went to aqulia and she defeated everything in her way .the end romantic rebbeca ivring

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I guess it's time to give Jenny and Scarlet's history.

Scarlet and Jenny both hail from Polaris, although their parents were actually from Albion. Their parents were employed by the Marleybonean Royal Navy as privateers during the Polarian War. After spending much of their time raiding in Polaris and helping to instigate the Marleybonean led rebellion in Polaris, Scarlet and Jenny's parents mysteriously disappeared leaving Scarlet and her little sister orphans.

Being still citizens of Marleybone, the girls were declared to be wards of the crown. This meant that the two sisters would be taken back to Marleybone to be raised in an orphanage. Unfortunatly due to the distance between Marleybone and the sudden rise of piracy, it was several years before the sisters actually left Polaris. During their stay in Polaris, Scarlet and Jenny both learned Polarian and picked up the Polarian accent while living in an orphanage built for the orphans of the Polarian wars.

However, once they did return to Marleybone, Scarlet and Jenny were adopted by a family of foxes from Albion. It was while growing up in Albion that Scarlet and Jenny both learned to be "as wiley as a fox".
Their adopted parents were both vertrans of the Polarian War, and had only a small income from their single fishing vessel. Unfortunatly, if the family needed more, if often had to be stolen from their richer dog neighbours.

Scarlet believed that proper education was the only way to improve their situation, and tried to teach Jenny only to steal when necessary. Jenny paid attention to most of what Scarlet taught her, but Jenny was always much more free-spirited, which is saying something since Scarlet herself is quite a free spirit. Jenny always (and still does) found the challenge of stealing and picking pockets to much to resist.

When Scalet turned 18, and Jenny was about 14, the sisters left Albion and headed to Skull Island in search of their parents.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Arceus and Zap on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
quiet Edward Jr's story level 65 witch doctor

one day back in 1989 a legend was born in far off Avalon he was forced to be a fencer but he wanted to be a witch doctor instead was treated badly like very very badly as a rich kid he was a slave he ate you know i aint saying it humph one day he accidentally killed someone in Avalon then again and again he ran away and fell into mooshu realizing that later his parents died of the stupid armada gaspard survived the shooting he was captured by the stupid armada before he left he gave them a bag of exploding still aint saying it humph he went to skull island along the way for the journey for revenge to avenge the death of his mother and father he was known for 1st class hoodoo he fired at many ships but one cannon shot only one thing ( laughing right now ) it shot one thing and one thing only it was a bag of exploding STILL AINT SAYING IT humph he was a dread pirate he killed many evil people and nick named quiet ( bloody ) Edward deveareux Aquila legend he was a royal navy captain he went to amazing worlds like monquista, mooshu,marleybone or barleycorn and Aquila he found lots of crew members and to reach el dorado he conquered the Scylla the hydra gorgon and the mighty troll king and killed colossi and took and stole hammers from Cyclops and mace from ettins and spices from the presidio and found gaspard de vole recruited him and drink yum and the other stuff mentioned in captain guns gold and found burly s gold too

so there you have it the second quiet ( bloody ) Edward deveareux jr's story and he helped hawkules get his belt back XD legendary houngan ciao in thy sky ways me friends bye for now that is XD XD XD SRY IF IT WAS TO LONG
I guess I should probably do my other characters now? All of you did an excellent job with your stories, they're all very creative and thought-provoking, bravo!
~
Heather Thompson (based off of Heather WillowBreeze) is a tomboy musketeer who grew up in Marleybone, and has the sniping skills and the attitude to prove it. She's a feisty girl that will fight to get her way, and she doesn't bend easy. Her parents were attacked and killed by the armada as they were sailing to Marleybone on an import ship, and only Heather managed to escape. She continued their job as a Free Trader and bonded with a girl puppy, whose family later adopted Heather. The pup's dad was a soldier and died in the Marleybone/Valencian war, making Heather furious at the world and flee to Skull Island without a trace. To this day, Heather wonders what became of her 'sister' and regrets leaving without saying goodbye.
While she was at Skull Island, she met three other teens and they formed a group, spreading the ways of the Resistance of the Armada across the Spiral, but that's another story...
Since then, Heather has fought in a Waponi War, nearly got killed by trees, upset troggies, and nearly started a MB/VL war II. Not as exciting as Lizzy, but those troggies were mean.
~
Jack Underwood (based off of Jack DarkFlame) used to be an Ice wizard who studied the magic with his parents and sister in Wizard City, but the smell of the skyways called to him, and he ran away to become a pirate. He trained in the art of Buccaneering, the pirate class closest like the magic of Ice, and for a little more than half his life he lived in Skull Island, living on his own. After more than a year of being a pirate, Jack received a letter from his sister, Devin, saying that their parents had sailed away to search for him and had crashed, only to later die of little resources. He left Skull Island in fury and meditated in Mooshu for a while to help cool himself down. He then returned to Skull Island, and met three other teens, as you probably guessed. Since then he has smuggled a wizard to Skull Island, fought in a Waponi War, fallen in love, traveled the Spiral, and nearly got killed by some really angry Marleybonians, all of which had yelled at him for stealing their tea?
~
Andrew Tutor (based off of Andrew GhostTamer) was raised in Darkmoor after his parents died from the storm and the Leviathan, practicing the art of Voodoo. He secretly hopes that once he becomes powerful enough, he'll be able to bring his parents back for himself and his twin, Lizzy. While practicing one of his weaker aspects, Alchemy, he heard of a legendary Voodoo professor that could teach him everything the Spiral has to offer, so he set a course for Skull Island to meet Madam Vadima. Along the way he ran into his future crewmembers and his sister, and since then, he has fought in a Waponi War (during the process falling head over heels with a girl who has a similar name) and saved some puppies in Port Regal.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Miss, I must compliment you on your story skills. I actually considered making my Pirate from Avalon as well, but I decided against it as my wizard hails from there. XD You made the idea of the Albion Revolt work well, and I say foxes are awesome. You did an excellent job, if I say so myself.

Ciao!
*Blushes* Thank you! *Blushes more* I Like having my pirate from Avalon, just coz' the accents are AWESOME, (And it gives me an exuse to work on my Scottish lass impersination) and I agree, foxes ARE awesome. I wish there were more foxy companions...

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The weirdest thing about my character: He is, chronologically, over 100.
Kai Alcott was a peasant farmer, trained in Death by travelers passing by. He joined up with peasants in a civil war, and rose entire armies to his command. Among the most notorious was the revival of the first samoorai. He was declared a heretic and frozen, then launched into the skull island stormgate, which is now known as the Shark Isles. He awakes in present day skull island, and recruits two allies on a beach. He sails for Valencia and joins the Assassin Brotherhood. He is captured by the Armada soon after his training ends, and since has set out to destroy the clockwork elite. He has narrowly avoided capture hundreds of times.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Well let's see here looking through the pile of papers ya ya ya 756=x x=? blah blah blah oh! hello guys and i'm telling you let me find it... aha! Finnigan Ashburn's history...
Well, his father grew up in Aquila, then the hydra came and killed his parents. So he took his parents ship and sailed to Marleybone, wait, no, Grizzleheim, then, he died. No jk then he found a bear friend, named Mr. Man, then, the armada came and destroyed Grizzleheim. Then they took em' in prison and Pirate Santa *cough* sorry gotta cold *cough* boochbeard, found him. Then he went to Skull Island to him, still continuing his adventures to this day forth....