Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

any side quest companions in aquila?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2009
I was wondering if there are any side quests companions in Aquila. I'm a swashbuckler and I would like to have more Aquila companions

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Oh my, but that would be telling my young pirate...

Just kidding. There's one side quest companion that every faction can get. Her name is Zeena-Warrior Princess, an eagle archer musketeer with a range of 4 and 3 powers as well (1 insta-crit and 2 fire making powers as well), so there's that at least.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i actually felt like marleybones and aquila didnt give a lot of companions. i hope they will add more free companions later on because i was disapointed at the amount of new companions!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
***(spoiler)***
i just reveived 2 companions, i forgot their names but its the son of zeus (he made it abvious that he was) and a cyclops that sailed with marco polo so right now i think that with these 2 im satisfied about the new companions :)

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
There is another companion called samocles you can get since you are a swashbuckler. You get him by starting some quests by pixelles, the guy by the golden bough. He will eventually get you talking to eagea who will give you some tests to see if you are worthy. Samocles is a swashbuckler that starts off with first strike and a critical strike power.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Vinny Ace on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
***(spoiler)***
i just reveived 2 companions, i forgot their names but its the son of zeus (he made it abvious that he was) and a cyclops that sailed with marco polo so right now i think that with these 2 im satisfied about the new companions :)
Vinny Ace, those are not side quest companions, they are main story companions

***(alert, it might contain spoiler?!?)***

Well, still we need to explore a little more Marleybone and Aquila to see what side quests are given. For sure is that at this moment as a I am, I got few companions, a mount opened in Crown shop from the quests and a new Aquila companion for me to use (the Aquila companion is from the main story too as the 2 companions Vinny mentioned above and not to forget the companion that we get in Marleybone too) .

Good luck exploring Marleybone and Aquila Skyways my fellow Pirates, yarrrr

Ensign
May 27, 2012
Buccaneer gets an eagle and he's great!

Community Leader
So far the only ALL class "side quest" companion I have seen is the Zeena companion.
There are a few others tied to side quests, but they are class specific.

All classes get Hawkules, but he is main quest line.
Each class gets at least one other companion on the main quest line as well.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
May 09, 2009
where do you get zeena in Aquila?

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Damion4321433 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
You get her in Achea, though you have to do a couple side quests first before you're able to get her, so there's that at least.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2011
My swashbuckler just finished the main quest line in Aquila and all she got was hawkules. So either Swashbucklers only get one main questline companion or i have been glitched! Let me know which one fellow swashbucklers. Thanks, Audrey Vawdry

Ensign
May 09, 2009
Thank you for the replies. I was able to get 3 companions for swashbuckler in Aquila first was Hawkules, then Samocles then Zeena

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ok so all classes get zeena warrior princess after completing side quests for frontinus. All classes get hawkules main quest. Privateer's get Argos after going to inoculum his home after the labrynth is finished. Swashbucklers get Samocles after the Gladiatior training is over as a side quest for Pixxiles I didnt get this until level 65 however not sure if its level activated or side quest activated? Hopefully someone knows. Musketeer gets an eagle archer after the troy battle. Thats what i know so far. Best of luck pirates. I have finished all quests in both MB and Aquila for swashbuckler. No other side quest companions noted.

Ensign
Jul 11, 2012
I know that privateers get the Cyclopes argos when you get hawkules. I also think it is cheap that privateers get to heal and get the most companions. It isn't really fair that way.

Community Leader
Witchdoctors can pick up one of the Ophidian Fire Dancers as a companion.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Swashbuckling Jay on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I know that privateers get the Cyclopes argos when you get hawkules. I also think it is cheap that privateers get to heal and get the most companions. It isn't really fair that way.
It will seem much more 'fair' when you also need to realize that we have to support and train all those companions. The gold goes down really fast when you have three pages of companions.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Privateers receive Hawkules, Argos, Eagle Mercenary, and Amazon Warrior(Side Quest). In Marleybone I received Catbeard, Gracey Conrad, and Kzinti Singh.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Damion4321433 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for the replies. I was able to get 3 companions for swashbuckler in Aquila first was Hawkules, then Samocles then Zeena
Where did you get the Samo-sumthin dude I WANT HIM

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
DrParrot on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Privateers receive Hawkules, Argos, Eagle Mercenary, and Amazon Warrior(Side Quest). In Marleybone I received Catbeard, Gracey Conrad, and Kzinti Singh.

Have a Great Day! Lvl 65
by amazon warrior do you mean, zeena?

Ensign
Jul 26, 2011
everybody gets hawkules and zeena. Musketeers also get eagle archer, buccaneers get eagle hoplite, swashbucklers get samocles, witchdoctors get serpent augur and privateers get eagle mercenary and argos.

Luke Carter

Ensign
Jul 18, 2012
Does anyone know what level you go to Aquila?I'm a level 56 Witchdoctor and I must know!!!!!Please reply!Oh,and I don't know any sidequests for companions in Aquila.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
danisnotonfire783 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know what level you go to Aquila?I'm a level 56 Witchdoctor and I must know!!!!!Please reply!Oh,and I don't know any sidequests for companions in Aquila.
It's not the level, Its where you are in the quests. Once you get Catbeard out of prison and defeat Rooke, then you get to go to Aquila.
Welcome to the Message boards Danisnotonfire783. We are a fun family that loves to help others and have fun and bless each other at the same time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
As a Witchdoctor, I got this really awesome companion right before I defeated the hydra and she is a Serpent Augur and she is awesome although I think only Witchdoctors get her. She can get two epics (I prefer as many mojo echos as possible) and she comes with the mournsong talent

Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
Damion4321433 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
You get her in Achea from Frontinus outside the stone thing and he is by Hippocrates and you have to do the quest "Pros and Concrete" and the quest "Pupil Get Ready" before you get the actual Zeena quest. You also get a really cool badge called "Keeper of the Pax"