Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Mystery of the Armada Dragoons

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Recently, I discovered a great mystery that could not go unsolved. And that mystery is... The Mystery of the Armada Dragoons. When I was using the Test Realm, I found some disquieting news: Gandry was able to identify the Battle Angels, but not the Dragoons. This came to my attention because it revealed a disturbing possibility: If Gandry could not identify the Dragoons, then that means that the Armada could have either just finished developing them, or had simply decided to wait until the right moment to reveal their existence. Both possibilities lead to a conclusion: The Armada could be developing a new soldier right now, or they could have already completed a new weapon and are waiting for the right time to use it. Both conclusions could have disasterous consequences. This is why I am requesting that Blind Mew, or anyone else who can help, may be generous enough to give whatever information they have regarding this matter so I can try to solve the Mystery of the Armada Dragoons.

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
CyberMaster12 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Recently, I discovered a great mystery that could not go unsolved. And that mystery is... The Mystery of the Armada Dragoons. When I was using the Test Realm, I found some disquieting news: Gandry was able to identify the Battle Angels, but not the Dragoons. This came to my attention because it revealed a disturbing possibility: If Gandry could not identify the Dragoons, then that means that the Armada could have either just finished developing them, or had simply decided to wait until the right moment to reveal their existence. Both possibilities lead to a conclusion: The Armada could be developing a new soldier right now, or they could have already completed a new weapon and are waiting for the right time to use it. Both conclusions could have disasterous consequences. This is why I am requesting that Blind Mew, or anyone else who can help, may be generous enough to give whatever information they have regarding this matter so I can try to solve the Mystery of the Armada Dragoons.
It's been nearly three weeks now and no one has bothered to reply to this message. If there is a good reason, please list it here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CyberMaster12 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
It's been nearly three weeks now and no one has bothered to reply to this message. If there is a good reason, please list it here.
I seriously bet Blind Mew is going to say "That would be telling" lol

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
CyberMaster12 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
The game mods won't say because it's a excuse for Blind Mew saying "That would be telling,".
We don't know anything about where the Dragoons came from but I believe they're used in Wars like in the Marleybonian War and the Polarian Wars.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
The game mods won't say because it's a excuse for Blind Mew saying "That would be telling,".
We don't know anything about where the Dragoons came from but I believe they're used in Wars like in the Marleybonian War and the Polarian Wars.
Yes blind mew told me from my question about the dragoons and battle angels and he said they use them for serious times like in a war because they are more powerful than the regular armada troops the armada saves the dragoons and angels for times when they need them
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 62
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65

Developer
CyberMaster12 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Not too much of a mystery here - they're simply new, a rather recent development. And, given their offensive potential, Kane has been keeping them under wraps. If word got out about them, it would give the impression that the Armada was gearing up for war. They were, but they didn't want anyone to know.

So, Gandry had been fortunate enough to see the Angels before, but not the Dragoons. Just because he can break the fourth wall doesn't mean he's omniscient...

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lily Evans on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
What are Dragoons?
They are Big, gnarly fighters for the Armada that you will first see in the dungeon on the Isle of Fetch, behind the lighthouse. Here is a screenshot of one from the Pirate 101 Central Wiki. It took a few seconds for it to load on my system, so if it is slow, just be patient with it.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Blind Mew on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Not too much of a mystery here - they're simply new, a rather recent development. And, given their offensive potential, Kane has been keeping them under wraps. If word got out about them, it would give the impression that the Armada was gearing up for war. They were, but they didn't want anyone to know.

So, Gandry had been fortunate enough to see the Angels before, but not the Dragoons. Just because he can break the fourth wall doesn't mean he's omniscient...
I found on the info about Gandry page on this website that he participated in the Polarian war. Were the battle angels in that war? Is that how he knew about them?

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
if they are "fairly new" then how come in the tutorial you see the dragoons right before they get blown up?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Helpful Swashb... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
if they are "fairly new" then how come in the tutorial you see the dragoons right before they get blown up?
Because it is a fairly new, redone tutorial