Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coupler of questions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2010
Hey Jack,

My Buccaneer just hit 5xp over level 50, and I'm the type of person who doesn't waste anything so I stopped questing. Still have all of Book 12 ahead of me. Any idea when level cap will increase? you know with people getting bundle cards for Christmas and all that.

Also is there any 50+ gear in game? Only found 45+ so far?

And Also, is there any idea when side quest badges could be debugged? Like to know if I found all those quests.

Thanks for any answers.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Hey, I like to inform you we don't know when the lvl cap will be raised but I do know a lot of pirates want Marleybone, some Polaris, others Darkmoor but be paitent young grasshopper and plus you cant save any of your exp which stinks. The lvl 50 clothes are not out yet as my friends over lvl 45 are all wearing lvl 45 gear. Idk when the chapter 3 or chapter 12 bugs will be fixed but I'm filling in for One-Eyed Jack today because he's probably at home today. for One-Eyed Jack sign to inform you I'm filling in for him. KI, I'm not over 18 yet but I would love to work with you when I go to College. What College is required to work at KI?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
All of the 'final' equipment is found in Mooshu. Mooshu boss battles, and what not. As far as I know, the Admiral bundle is still available at Wal*mart, and the Cutthroat bundle is still available at Game Stop. Both those bundles offer some really nice 45+ equipment and weapons.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
BigBadHoodooDaddy on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
Hey Jack,

My Buccaneer just hit 5xp over level 50, and I'm the type of person who doesn't waste anything so I stopped questing. Still have all of Book 12 ahead of me. Any idea when level cap will increase? you know with people getting bundle cards for Christmas and all that.

Also is there any 50+ gear in game? Only found 45+ so far?

And Also, is there any idea when side quest badges could be debugged? Like to know if I found all those quests.

Thanks for any answers.
I know it feels like you are wasting XP if you continue questing when you are max level, but remember that the next expansion will have enough quest XP to get you to the new level cap. As to when the new content is coming out? I don't think even KI have a definite idea of when that will be

However, I still think that if you continue questing when you are at max level, any XP you get from quests should be converted into gold.