Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost in Big Sky

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 05, 2012
I have lost the main story line quest. I have been mostly doing the main quest line with a few side quests.
I was questing in Big Sky and have done the quests with Brother Wolf and Sister Snake. Now there are no more quests for me except side quests. I have been running everywhere and doing all the side quests but still no main quest. At this point I can no longer progress in the game.
I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Kiley

Ensign
Apr 05, 2012
Never mind, after running around for a day and a half I finally found a guy in a mine with a quest to go in the dungeon there, which finally got me back on the main quest line.
I'm not sure why or how it was missed. Just glad to be making progress again

Ensign
Jun 08, 2011
Are you sure that you completed Brother Wolf's quest, and poured the potion on the grave as directed?

It jumps from Big Sky to Skull Island, then to Scurvy Dog Hideout, back to Skull Island and back to Big Sky.

If you have finished that quest, have you taken the totem's gifts back to the Bison Village?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
There is always a main quest line ..... but many times it looks like a side quest.

For the most part, when you turn in a quest, the quest arrow (and wording below it) will jump to the main quest line.

What quests do you have left?