Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To be continued?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
Greeting readers!!!

This is Martin the Hood with yet another announcement. I have recently just reached the end of my amazing journey across the Spiral in search of the treasured El Dorado map and to destroy that blasted clockwork fiend Kane. I would like to celebrate this accomplishment by asking all of you this: Where would you like to go next in our adventure? There are no right or wrong answers and I encourage you to really get out there and see where you think we should go next. Anyone up for probably visiting this Ravenwood I keep hearing about.

-Martin the Hood

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Plaris, Grizzleheim & Krokotopia, maybe Darkmoor, I love the Gothic furnishings in W101.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Martin the Hood on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
Greeting readers!!!

This is Martin the Hood with yet another announcement. I have recently just reached the end of my amazing journey across the Spiral in search of the treasured El Dorado map and to destroy that blasted clockwork fiend Kane. I would like to celebrate this accomplishment by asking all of you this: Where would you like to go next in our adventure? There are no right or wrong answers and I encourage you to really get out there and see where you think we should go next. Anyone up for probably visiting this Ravenwood I keep hearing about.

-Martin the Hood
DARKMOOR!!! Why? Because it's Darkmoor.

Btw congrats with clearing the story.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
Plaris, Grizzleheim & Krokotopia, maybe Darkmoor, I love the Gothic furnishings in W101.
Oh do you now? by the way, for that first option, it is spelled Polaris.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I am hoping to see Grizzleheim and Krokotopia before we face Kane, at least. Those are the two worlds that different Pirates are raised in during the character creation's puppet show screen.

By the way, if you made spelling errors, you can correct them, as long as your post is open to your edits for 24 hours. Just a reminder to you & the posters out there.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
List of what I want to see in Pirate101, in order

1. Grizzleheim,
2. Krokotopia +Darkmoor. Both are tied.
3. ?
4. (Post apocalypse) Azteca
5. Zafaria
6. Avalon
7. Khrysalis
8. Celestia (Or another underwater world. We really just need more swimming places in P101.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Martin the Hood on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Yeah I know, quick typing causes that.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Is it just me or does that first part seem a bit rude?

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Polaris, maybe it could have a quest called "Ice Ice Maybe". Also a penguin musketeer would be awesome.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
You know though...we have yet to see where the FRENCH crabs are from ! It could be Plaris and that player (don't remember who) knows something we don't...hmm...undercover Blind Mew perhaps?! LOL

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Martin the Hood on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
Greeting readers!!!

-Martin the Hood
Y-E-S! We need Ravenwood and all the characters along with my one choice for my foster father from Marleybone: the witchdoctor, Arthur Wethersfield! Think I have enough hearts there? Though you can never have enough hearts when talking about him!

Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
Is it just me or does that first part seem a bit rude?
I humbly apologize if I offended you in any way. It was not meant to be a rude remark but a way of saying that you liking gothic furnishing is interesting.

I for one love the Victorian and Medieval styles

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There are many theories what world our pirates can visit next,here is the most likely sequence starting with the current final world. Assuming there is only one part.

Theory 1 Aquila > Korkotopia ? > Valencia 2 ?

Theory 2 Aquila > Girzzlehim ? > Valenica 2 ?

Theory 3 Aquila > Korkotopia ? > Girzzlehim ? > Valenica 2 ?

Theory one is most likely, due to a clue from a stone tablet and the clue to the clock work pigeons.

Theory two is an alternative to Krokotopia, due to a clue from a pack.

Theory 3 is the tirple world theory, due to it's long development and dedication to work on the project.

What ever comes next weather it's a storyline clue, pack clue or the length of development. Kane can't run forever, that clockwork will have to face our character(s) eventually.