Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Memories

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
If you played Wizard101, then you'd most likely think about your memory of it while playing Pirate101 because of the content in the game. My question to you is - how do you feel when you think about a memory of playing Wizard101? I feel sad when I hear Celestia music in some stormgates also in Mooshu, with the great view and the creatures within. So how do you feel?

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
If you played Wizard101, then you'd most likely think about your memory of it while playing Pirate101 because of the content in the game. My question to you is - how do you feel when you think about a memory of playing Wizard101? I feel sad when I hear Celestia music in some stormgates also in Mooshu, with the great view and the creatures within. So how do you feel?
I like the tie in the sister game. To me, it just brings back fun memories of prior adventures

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I always love to hear the themes of Cool Ranch, reminding me of the distant memories I had back when my swashbuckler was starting. In Wizard101, I like the Wizard City themes, when thinking of the times when I first started playing.

Good times, good times.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I couldn't stand it when my pirates went to Avernus because I absolutely hated Dragonspyre in Wizard101

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
It makes me wonder. How will kingsilse connect the games? is Wizard City actually the El DOrado we're searching for? or is Merel's crystal ball the windstone to El Dorado? I really like how they intertwine it, but what about some more wizard citings in p101? we couldmeet Merel. briefly.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
I freaked out and got super happy when I saw the Dragonspyre dragon when i was going to this other realm in the spiral. I remember I always died in Wizard101 there

Erin