Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions that need promotions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
I have been thinking some companions need promotions

So here is my list from 10-1

10. Eagle hoplite: he is my favorite companion but since you get him late in the game that is why he is at 10#
I think just a nice suit of armor will do

9.catbeard: I believe catbeard deserves a promotion just look at rat beard

8.nurse Quinn: now wait and stop complaining yes nurse Quinn is bad, but if she gets a promotion at say 20
,40, and 50 she could become a really good medic
For improvements more heal spells more damage and more health

7. Dr noh: now this guy is just glitched out

6.monkey conquistadors: just need another promotion

5.all the new class specific companions

4.all parents death specific companions

3.el toro deserves it in the next updates

2.all level four class specific companions ex the marchioness

1.all starting companions they deserve it they don't need it

Post yours down below

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
All Cool Ranch Companions: especially Nurse Quinn & Mustang Sally
All MooShu Companions :Monkey King, anyone?
All Marleybone Companions
Witchdoctor Beast Companions

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I think the companions from Marleybone should receive promotions. Like Bagha, or Pvt.Mills, Or even Lieutenant Springer.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is some companions in the wishlist below that need a promotion or additional tire ,

For Cool Ranch- Nurse Quinn, Mustang Sally, all the bison companions and El Toro ( 3rd tire )

For Skull Island-The watermole sling shooter, Old scratch (4th tire ), Skull Karken companions ( 4th tire ), Class companion ( 4th tire ), and the Moo Shu starters ( Kobe= Exalted Warrior , Sudobi = Khan Legend, the 3 monks = Legendary Masters ).

For Moo Shu- The Samoori Cow,The Ninja Cat and the Yakooza ( 3rd tire ).

For Marylee Bone- Catbeard, and Both tiger companions.

For Aquila- Hawkules and Zeena

This is only the list I could think of for now, I would like to see Hawkules in his 2nd tire, maybe Zeena and Nurse Quinn in the next major update.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I think everyone needs another promotion. They're definitely due for one or two.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Oingo Boingo needs another promotion! Right now.......he's nothing more than a meat shield.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Mooshu starter,carcar,mormo, and others