Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when is there gonna be a new world

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i speak for everyone everyone is bored we need some more action i hope its polaris and krokotopia plz make it soon

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Arceus and Zap on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
i speak for everyone everyone is bored we need some more action i hope its polaris and krokotopia plz make it soon
i hope its polaris!! we havent been to a snowy world yet, other than subata but that does not count.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Well, my two best guesses are either Valencia or Grizzleheim, Valencia cause of the end of book 14, and Grizzleheim because of the Frogfather's Producer's Letter that mentioned several species indigenous to Grizzleheim.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Just be patient. I expect the next world out by the end of the year, an expansion of Valencia along with grizzleheim. While you wait, play your other pirates, do side quests, or farm bosses and train your pets.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
It's been somewhat proven that Grizzleheim is coming out soon, and Valencia is for sure being updated, due to book 14 ending as well as the screenshots in the See the Game tab (look at Valencia World). The reason for GH is because we need Erica the Red's piece of the map. In history, Eric the Red was a viking sailor (so obviously GH due to the viking bit), as well as the first person to discover America.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As much as my maxed leveled pirate(s) wanted to continue theire adventures. It have to wait a little longer. According to the frog father's letter and clues of the game, here are the sequences might be Grizzleheim or Krokotopia both are big and challenging worlds.In addition there might be an expansion to Valencia, and/or Moo Shu.

Patience is a virtue for makeing new adventures, in other words.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
My guess is Polaris, but it could be Darkmoor.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
There's about a 85% chance Valencia expansion. Then about 70% chance of a Grizzleheim world. Based on what has been said and done, and how KI sometimes throws in a twist or two.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I am part of everyone, and I am not bored. I have multiple pirates to play with, and pets to train and morph and duel. I still can rearrange the furnishings in my houses. I can still amuse myself sinking ships or thumping armada guys.

Yes, I'd like a new world, but I am happy in the ones we have already.

Ensign
Dec 27, 2011
I want a new world so I can make my max level pirate stronger. Am I the only one that wants to get the map, and battle kane.