Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor Gear!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Where can one find level 60+ witchdoctor gear.

I really want a witchdoctor staff with 5 range, I am not a fan of AoE staffs. So, I want a wand with 5 range and no improved mojo blast.

I also want some other gear with power cards like: Burning palm, mojo storm, or assassin's mist.

P.S. If there aren't any lvl60+ 5 ranged wands, I would suggest, that they should add some.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
May I ask why you don't want a 9-square attack radius?

To the best of my knowledge there are only 2 wands that exceed 5 range.

Phule's Wand lvl 15+ - Bruno Chapel - Valencia, Granchia - 6 range - 1 square attack - gives witch hunter talent

Moo Manchu's Wand lvl 45+ - Tomb of Kow Cheng - Mooshu, Sacred Mountain - 6 range - coward's bane talent

I believe Phule's wand is easier to get because the battle is much easier and it is unlocked through the main storyline. Despite only being level 15 weapon, you might want to go for it anyway because unlocking Moo Manchu and then farming him is a real hassle. Besides, witchdoctor spells aren't based on the your wand's damage so only your normal attack would be low.

Moo Manchu is unlocked near the end of a three-quest side story. The original quest is given to you by Lord Chagatai - Subata Temple - Audience Chamber. The Moo Manchurian Candidate. It's actually hard to not get it because he tries to give it to you when you talk to him for the main quest.

This post is getting kinda long so I will provide you with farming locations in another one.

P.S. I did not include attack radius on MM's wand 'cause i dunno. I believe it is 1 though.

Nikki

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
The best WD gear doesn't have to be 60+...

As a matter of fact, when the MB/AQ drops came in they all had power cards from around level 35-50. The powers cards you are looking can all be found back in Mooshu, so no need to spend the next couple months battling enemies that are on your level.

The Fire Guardian's got your Burning Palm. I think you only have one character so its no trade but it shouldn't bother you.

Mojo Storms-
Lo Pan - Temple of West Wind - Lo Pan's Cloak(outfit), Tengu's Masterful Charm(charm)

Fire, Water Guardian - Maruzame Castle - Tengu's Masterful Charm(charm)

Governor Nakamura - Yagizawa Village - Bantam Jandals(boots)

General Tso - Khotan -Cap of Darkness(really?)

Monkey King - Sacred Mountain - Hexagram Kit(outfit)

Assassin's Mist-
Geomancer's Robes(outfit) - Monkey King, though I've had them for over a year, might not remember

Valor's Fortress
-
Lo Pan - Earthen Charm(totem)

Kami no Sensei's Garb(outfit) - cannot remember for the life of me where I got this, but it's level 45

Valor's Armor -
Johnny Ringo - Cooper's Roost - Wrangler's Ring(ring), Medicine Circle(charm), Marshall Medallion(token)

Meet me any time to farm him, I have 1 of these 3 and I intend to get them all. Despite what anyone says I don't think it's possible to get them without a WD present.

Nikki

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
N1ckee on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
The best WD gear doesn't have to be 60+...

As a matter of fact, when the MB/AQ drops came in they all had power cards from around level 35-50. The powers cards you are looking can all be found back in Mooshu, so no need to spend the next couple months battling enemies that are on your level.

The Fire Guardian's got your Burning Palm. I think you only have one character so its no trade but it shouldn't bother you.

Mojo Storms-
Lo Pan - Temple of West Wind - Lo Pan's Cloak(outfit), Tengu's Masterful Charm(charm)

Fire, Water Guardian - Maruzame Castle - Tengu's Masterful Charm(charm)

Governor Nakamura - Yagizawa Village - Bantam Jandals(boots)

General Tso - Khotan -Cap of Darkness(really?)

Monkey King - Sacred Mountain - Hexagram Kit(outfit)

Assassin's Mist-
Geomancer's Robes(outfit) - Monkey King, though I've had them for over a year, might not remember

Valor's Fortress
-
Lo Pan - Earthen Charm(totem)

Kami no Sensei's Garb(outfit) - cannot remember for the life of me where I got this, but it's level 45

Valor's Armor -
Johnny Ringo - Cooper's Roost - Wrangler's Ring(ring), Medicine Circle(charm), Marshall Medallion(token)

Meet me any time to farm him, I have 1 of these 3 and I intend to get them all. Despite what anyone says I don't think it's possible to get them without a WD present.

Nikki
Re: your last point on valor's armor. I helped a friend farm Ringo and I got all three of the WD Valor's Armor stuff and I was not using my WD. Which was kind of frustrating cause I was using my buccaneer although I realize there is no Valor's Armor there for a bucc. But I must not have been rubbing my tummy in the right direction.