Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

SvS combat, New worlds, and more!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
I have had this idea in my head for a while now about a Ship versus Ship combat. There would be a ring like playing field, and a cage like structure that your ship would go into on each side, well when both people are ready the gates would open. Theoretically they would start in a motion much like they were circling each other and once they got in range they would engage in combat. I am really not sure if you would be able to board the ship or not but if you could I would think that you only could once the enemy ship was down to 25% health. What are your thoughts about this, do you have any suggestions, comments, your own version or even other suggestions for the game? What world would you like to be next a world from Wizard101, or a whole new world of your own crazy imagination? This is an open ended topic that accepts any idea or ideas.