Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We REALLY need crafting

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Hello all my fellow pirates. I know this idea has probably been brought up before but I want to get my opinion involved about crafting. When I don't have anymore quests to finish, or when I am tired of farming bosses for items, I would love for there to be something else for me to do. When I played W101, when there was no one to hang out with, and nothing left to be done, I would craft multiple items. That's really something we need for this game. I have seen players say things like "Pirates don't craft." Or "Crafting is more of a wizard thing." Let me tell you this, do wizards craft, or are they more likely to brew potions? If a wizard can do it, I'm sure a pirate can too. Please KI, I know crafting will be a BIG thing to add, there will be the world of reagents, creating recipes for all the items that are craftable, and creating and designing the items that can be crafted. Its not a small task, but I and I'm pretty sure many other players would appreciate the chance to continue crafting special items. Whenever I finished a special robe, or piece of furniture in Wizard101, I look back at all the hard work I went through getting the reagents,and I smile and feel very proud of what I have accomplished. If you are already planning on bringing crafting to pirate101, please tell us more about it if possible.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Bosun
May 06, 2009
CaptainAureus on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Hello all my fellow pirates. I know this idea has probably been brought up before but I want to get my opinion involved about crafting. When I don't have anymore quests to finish, or when I am tired of farming bosses for items, I would love for there to be something else for me to do. When I played W101, when there was no one to hang out with, and nothing left to be done, I would craft multiple items. That's really something we need for this game. I have seen players say things like "Pirates don't craft." Or "Crafting is more of a wizard thing." Let me tell you this, do wizards craft, or are they more likely to brew potions? If a wizard can do it, I'm sure a pirate can too. Please KI, I know crafting will be a BIG thing to add, there will be the world of reagents, creating recipes for all the items that are craftable, and creating and designing the items that can be crafted. Its not a small task, but I and I'm pretty sure many other players would appreciate the chance to continue crafting special items. Whenever I finished a special robe, or piece of furniture in Wizard101, I look back at all the hard work I went through getting the reagents,and I smile and feel very proud of what I have accomplished. If you are already planning on bringing crafting to pirate101, please tell us more about it if possible.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
I don't object to Crafting coming in Pirate101, but I would really prefer that it come in under the name Tinkering. I just like the sound better over Crafting for Pirates. If we did get Crafting/Tinkering, it would make getting the Teleporters so much easier. In Wizard101, you can either buy a Teleporter or craft. Here, you have to spend crowns for 1.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
I'm for a crafting/tinkering/manufacturing/etc. system. Farming does get old and I'd love to see all of the applications in game.