Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Life Fountain Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
So I was playing with my level 11 and doing the gortez quest. So you know where you first start to see Armada officers? And there's a life foutain there. But when I go there I'm not binding. It only happens there and I have a level 47 and she has no problem with this! So now whenever I need a life fountain it ports me back to isle of doom docks. I've had this problem for several weeks now and I've tried getting into a battle (winning) and then using that life fountain it still won't bind. I can't keep going back to Isle Of Doom docks it's to long of a walk back. I'm really mad about this and I can't continue the gortez quest!

Little Alicia Lanyard Level 11
Little Nessa Lanyard Level 47

please post back on this thx bye

First Mate
May 01, 2012
They are aware of this problem. Have you tried teleporting to Skull Island instead of the Life Fountain? If this can be done in this dungeon, you could actually teleport back to the location you were at after regaining your health or dropping off some items in your Bank.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
SlightlyMadWizard on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
They are aware of this problem. Have you tried teleporting to Skull Island instead of the Life Fountain? If this can be done in this dungeon, you could actually teleport back to the location you were at after regaining your health or dropping off some items in your Bank.
I have tried all of the above. But thx for the advice anyway

Little Alicia Lanyard lvl 11
Little Nessa Lanyard lvl 47

P.S I'm looking for someone to help with the turtleball quests on Little Nessa Lanyard thx. I'm on at 3 45ish mon thru fri and almost all day sat/sun :) I already did mankey king mmkay? thx

Ensign
May 07, 2013
I've seen this happen to me, too.

Not all Life Fountains will register your presence. I listen for the sound that comes with it, and if I don't hear the binding sound, I know, I'd better be extra careful, because even tho' I should be bound to a certain fountain, ... I'm not.

Very worrisome ...

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
AuroraGriffin2000 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I've seen this happen to me, too.

Not all Life Fountains will register your presence. I listen for the sound that comes with it, and if I don't hear the binding sound, I know, I'd better be extra careful, because even tho' I should be bound to a certain fountain, ... I'm not.

Very worrisome ...
ya I can't move on with my quest! It is VERY worrisome indeed the bad part is tht my membership runs out on the 16th and my mom said she isn't going to get me another one if it isn't fixed because i'm rage quitting ! Nyways it doesn't happen with any of my other pirates!! (I took them there and a. heard the binding sound and b. saw "you are now bound to this lifefountain")

from a and a