Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

HELP!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
when i was in spoke c i was higher than any other monster i am a witchdoctor and kingisle said they had the strongest spells! well it wasnt stronger than the armada! i died and my companions! dead! i used a potion and life fountain and they stayed dead! How do i fix this problem? -CharmingCoraline Ainsley (p.s. (>.<) just wanted to spice my name a little so is that a problem? (>.<) kirby saaaad)

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
MarleyBone isn't exactly designed for your class. You need to find ways around those barriers, bring in friends that are fighting machines or healers. MB is more designed for muskateers or buccaneers, they sail through it easily. Befriend a few, ask for help and good luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes, you being a witchdoctor can be at a disadvantage in a few fights, just put Buccaneers and Musketeers in the first two or three rows of your companion pages, that way you will have the other classes to help you out.

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
TravisJones74 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
MarleyBone isn't exactly designed for your class. You need to find ways around those barriers, bring in friends that are fighting machines or healers. MB is more designed for muskateers or buccaneers, they sail through it easily. Befriend a few, ask for help and good luck.
Travis that's not nice to say it's designed for mostly Musketeers, Privateers, swashbucklers, buccaneers and Witchdoctors you just have to be good. It has nothing to do with class.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2013
The original post raised 2 separate issues.

The fact that you (and your companions) died.
This does happen occasionally otherwise the game would be too easy and boring. Different classes have different strengths and weaknesses. Witch doctors do have powerful spells but they are quite vulnerable to being hit especially with physical attacks. Some battles favour certain classes so you may find some battles harder than others, sometimes you are just unlucky as you fizzle as the baddies get epic hits.

I recently soloed that quest as a witchdoctor without difficulty maybe you were just unlucky.
Some battles may require a bit of thinking to defeat them (Monsters with Witch hunter can prove nasty to witch doctors, (Watch out for Rooke in the Guns of Marleybone if you haven't done it yet). It is best not to use magic on Witch hunters directly leave it to your companions while you either fight the other enemies or buff you companions.

The other issued is they stayed dead after using a blue potion or life fountain. This shouldn't happen, make sure you did actually use potion / fountain (I've rushed to a fountain and pressed X to quick for the lag), if you companions are still dead then raise an issue with support.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Yes, you being a witchdoctor can be at a disadvantage in a few fights, just put Buccaneers and Musketeers in the first two or three rows of your companion pages, that way you will have the other classes to help you out.
I think pirate101 is a fun game but like seriously they need to remove the you can only move here or here with squre or however you spell it and that's kind of dumb that they did that level 25

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
i had trouble with that too but i did it with my friends so maybe you should too. It may take a little longer but you are guaranteed to win the battle with your friends. If i were you i would get two people that are a high level one that's a and another that's a so the musketeer can shoot the barriers and you and the buccaneer can take out the enemies and also try to use companions that you think can help. Good Luck :)