Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am confused about the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
When i try to sell items for other people to buy it ask me to sell it ?, does that mean when someone buys the item i sold i do not get the profit from it

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Kasclepius on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
When i try to sell items for other people to buy it ask me to sell it ?, does that mean when someone buys the item i sold i do not get the profit from it
..? Uh when items get sold it gets stored into the Bazaar. When you sell the Bazaar pays you not the person who buys it. So basically no sells, no items for Bazaar.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I think what happens is that the bazaar pays you whenever you sell it but you don't get any more gold whenever someone buys it from the bazaar.

Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
You get bazaar profits immediately upon selling any item.

Captain
May 13, 2011
if you sell something to the bazaar, it will stay there, but another person can buy the same item you sold from the bazaar. i recommend selling everything you can to the bazaar as it helps keep the stock up and you profit more than selling to shops

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Kasclepius on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
If we are selling just one item of it's kind we can see it get sold. But if our sold item is one of many we will only see the number decline. Our profit is what the Bazaar pays us, not when our friend buys our item.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I have taken the painstaking time to compared prices and found that often i get 20 to 30 gold more for certain (clothing) items from the vendors on Skull Island than i receive from the Bazaar, and sometimes 100s more for other items at the Bazaar. Just saying it’s not all that cut n dry. I like to take time and sell an item or a category at a time. It’s just like Questing.

Administrator
BonneyOcean on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
I have taken the painstaking time to compared prices and found that often i get 20 to 30 gold more for certain (clothing) items from the vendors on Skull Island than i receive from the Bazaar, and sometimes 100s more for other items at the Bazaar. Just saying it’s not all that cut n dry. I like to take time and sell an item or a category at a time. It’s just like Questing.
This is true, and the Bazaar in Pirate101 works slightly different than the Bazaar in Wizard101! From our Update Notes: "Once Harvey has 100 of any item in stock, you may find that you get better value from other vendors. Harvey will continue to pay significantly more for items that are in shorter supply."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
This is true, and the Bazaar in Pirate101 works slightly different than the Bazaar in Wizard101! From our Update Notes: "Once Harvey has 100 of any item in stock, you may find that you get better value from other vendors. Harvey will continue to pay significantly more for items that are in shorter supply."
When we are in selling mode there is no way for us to see how many of on any item. You can only see that when you are buying. Is there any way to let us see that information in sell mode?

Ensign
Jul 11, 2013
I think you just get gold and it wont get put up for grabs