Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why did the names of the ninja pigs change?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2009
I'm fine with most of the recent changes, but my ninja pig used to be named "Shan Shen"

Now he's named "Shadow Eyes"

I really preferred the previous, less generic sounding name.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I agree on this. My Pig was Tso Ga, which I liked and was used to. Now he is Lightning Bolt. It seems more like a name for a Cool Ranch bison. I nicknamed Tso Ga, "Soda", now if I use the nick name, it makes no sense at all. Is there a way to change the name back?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, all the Ninja Pigs names seemed to have changed. You can just say that his name is still "Shan Shen", but now he has a new ninja guild name.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
Same problem with me. My ninja pig's name used to be Bun Yu, you it's Red Walker. Bun Yu was MUCH funnier, me and my sister had a lot of fun using it in everyday talk (confusing our parents extremely). I miss it.

Community Leader
I am very disappointed in the name changes.

They are not very good combos in most situations, and furthermore, reflect Bison class terminology.

They are ninja pigs, not bison pigs....

Hating "Snake Shadow" (my ninja pigs involuntary name change result), I want "Fa" back.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV