Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hey! I want Ranked PvP!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Can i have Ranked PvP please? I want
Ranked PvP for Arena Tickets, like Wizard101.

Ensign
May 02, 2010
This will come in time but there are a whole bag of issues that need to be addressed before this is implemented. So until that is done hold your horses and don't rush KI.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Krokotopia432 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Have patience. The Practice PvP is still on Test, but Ranked PvP is well under construction. Once that's gone Live, they'll have more work focused on Ranked PvP and then it goes to Test and then Live. Besides, this is going to keep us happy for a little bit.

Ensign
May 29, 2011
Be patient. I'd rather have a well thought out pvp system then them just rushing into ranked pvp. Like capture the flag, or turn all the stones first, or destroy the other teams object first, ect.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
I must agree. I want ranked pvp . I want cool pvp gear like in wizard101 if you get to a certain rank in pirate101. PVP tickets also to buy cool arena items. And it will be more challenging if it's ranked, because people will try a lot harderSo people please make ranked arena, but still keep non-ranked also. Thank you

PS.
We need a well thought out pvp plan, maybe like make a ranked arena, or just a plan about how the pvp( ranked)
should be like

Captain
May 13, 2011
its still new. be patient guys. pirate101 didnt get fully released months after it was first in beta

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
It'll take time. W101 PvP was like this when it first came out. The game itself has only been out for roughly three months.

Lucas Walker Sky Commander

Ensign
Feb 18, 2010
Um well i kind of want ranks but I am not that good at it so.