Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How can i go to Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
I want to visit Aquila, but it's not here yet, and The Armada Stormgate Blockade locked it already, so it's coming soon.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Krokotopia432 on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
I want to visit Aquila, but it's not here yet, and The Armada Stormgate Blockade locked it already, so it's coming soon.
Two-Faced Orlando Yard Level 34 Witchdoctor

Community Leader
As you've said, Aquila isn't here yet - that world has not yet been released. "Patience, Dragonfly" as Wing Chun would say. I'm sure we'll see it in a future expansion.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Sierra Starsong on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
As you've said, Aquila isn't here yet - that world has not yet been released. "Patience, Dragonfly" as Wing Chun would say. I'm sure we'll see it in a future expansion.
first of all sounds something more kan po would say. and as for aquila and all, of course of one point we'd be allowed to access aquila and aquila skyway. they wouldnt put the stormgate the for no reason of course its in VA AND MQ.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
your so right. so im a lvl 34 witchdoctor fighting fleets of ghost ships. how much longer till i get out of cool ranch???

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Hes right it is Kan Po that always calls you dragonfly. In the level 34 witchdoctors post, I fought deacon and was invited to mooshu at level 38. Hope that helps!

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
LadyClockwork on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
your so right. so im a lvl 34 witchdoctor fighting fleets of ghost ships. how much longer till i get out of cool ranch???
if your in haunted sjyway your almost done with cool ranch