Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Piarate101 & W101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Because of the release of pirate101 does that mean that there will not be a new lvl xp cap for wizard101 for a while? If so please let me know. because I do not know wheter I should finish off my 76 Wizard or continue on this game THANKS ALL

Administrator
Hiya! In case you hadn't heard, Azteca has been announced for Wizard101, and will be raising the level cap to 90.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Hiya! In case you hadn't heard, Azteca has been announced for Wizard101, and will be raising the level cap to 90.
As much as I am excited about Azteca coming to Wizard101, I have the highest doubts that it will end the game's major second story arc focused on the Umbra Queen. Rather, to me, it feels like the fourth act of the arc, and still got about a way to go. Surprisingly, I didn't expect Azteca to be in W101 because W101 didn't even hint Azteca before it hit the Test Realm, nor was it, somehow, mentioned in the game, and that it was announced and put to the Test Realm at the same time! How oddly Coincidential, isn't it? You know, earlier on in W101, the other Wizards and I thought it was either Polaris or Mirage after Avalon, but I guess Azteca's the next world in line. You know, I think the game didn't get any side worlds added in since Wysteria was added in W101 over a year ago. To recall, side worlds are something for players to enjoy before the next new major world comes out in Wizard101. Sure hope I get to see you add in another side world real soon next time before the next major world comes out in W101, because it's been quite a while for that. And, besides, Wizards may need more low to mid-level challenges to overcome and more adventures to enjoy before facing the more tougher, higher-level challenges ahead of them.

Ensign
Oct 09, 2011
For a moment I thought you said pirate101 will be raised to 90..I was like lol

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
AWESOME! KI you guys are an awesome company! I WILL HAVE RENEWING MEMBERSHIPS ON BOTH GAMES FOR YEARS TO COME :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ensign
Feb 10, 2010
Speaking of which, are there going to be any references to Pirate101 in Wizard101? Like there are W101 references in P101? (Mooshu, Storm Sharks, Skeletal Pirates,etc.)

Administrator
Charizard2 on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
Speaking of which, are there going to be any references to Pirate101 in Wizard101? Like there are W101 references in P101? (Mooshu, Storm Sharks, Skeletal Pirates,etc.)
Hmmm . . . perhaps there *is* something in Azteca for you . . . I'm not going to spoil it though.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Seriously One-Eyed Jack? No spoilers at all, no insight? You gonna make us be patient and wait and see? Awe wow... lol Oh well, patience is a virtue, not that many of us hold that virtue to high esteem. lol

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
sadly, since popping into pirate101 i have neglected my wizards, however, i am into test realm with azteca, wow, just wow

you will be surprised, now i am torn between azteca and pirate101

my only complaint in wizard101, the new spells come too late, the advantages for them are truly needed immediately along with the extremely overpriced clothing , wands and jewelry

Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
Hmmm . . . perhaps there *is* something in Azteca for you . . . I'm not going to spoil it though.
Ok there's not enough time in my day to play W101 and P101 and it's hard to choose which to spend in. Maybe if we move to Vegas where times seems to be warped into 48 hour days. Yeah..that's the ticket.

~ Spring

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Pirate's Portal on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Ok there's not enough time in my day to play W101 and P101 and it's hard to choose which to spend in. Maybe if we move to Vegas where times seems to be warped into 48 hour days. Yeah..that's the ticket.

~ Spring
shiver me timbers mate, yar

Ensign
Sep 18, 2011
i like to continue on w101 and i didnt know that new world was coming. p101 is piece of bug collection or something like that i cant even make a battle. keeps stucks and i have to shut down computer. that much messed up. thanks for info about w101.

Administrator
Jesse Lifebringer on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
i like to continue on w101 and i didnt know that new world was coming. p101 is piece of bug collection or something like that i cant even make a battle. keeps stucks and i have to shut down computer. that much messed up. thanks for info about w101.
Sorry to hear you are having issues with Pirate101 on your computer. Have you tried contacting support? Perhaps they might have some suggestion to help. Also make sure your computer meets the minimum specifications: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/system_requirements

Ensign
Sep 18, 2011
yes i checked requirement and my pc should work well. i will send info to support too thx for your reply.