Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Standoff at Boothill (No Tonka)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2009
So I've played up to the Standoff at Boothill on both my accounts 2 boxing. I get to Boothill and complete it. At this point one account finishes the quest and the other can't. Tonka does not show no matter what i do on my other account i can have both guys in the instant at the same time one can see him the other can't.

My Privateer was able to finish it but my Buccaneer can't. At this point i can not progress at all because of this.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
Troy189 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
So I've played up to the Standoff at Boothill on both my accounts 2 boxing. I get to Boothill and complete it. At this point one account finishes the quest and the other can't. Tonka does not show no matter what i do on my other account i can have both guys in the instant at the same time one can see him the other can't.

My Privateer was able to finish it but my Buccaneer can't. At this point i can not progress at all because of this.
i am having the same problem

Ensign
May 19, 2012
This is two days in a row that i can't see Tonka. If i am doing something wrong,I don't see it. I took you a long time to correct the whit buffalo, so let's hpoe you fix this quicker.

Ensign
Sep 25, 2009
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Having the EXACT same problem, at this point I'm really annoyed and angry, I sent a E-mail to KI support a couple of hours ago, still waiting for their response. You know its weird, that almost all the people having this problem are buccaneers! I remember going in with a witchdoctor and he said that he could see Tonka, then I went in with a musketeer and he also said that he could see tonka and proceeded on to say that it was because of my school (and I'm a Buccaneer). Also in the original post I see the poster said that his privateer could see tonka but not his Buccaneer. Either way, I want KI to fix this problem real soon!

Ensign
Sep 25, 2009
Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
...exact same issue. Tonka is there during the 1st fight. Then not there after the 2nd battle (on Duck's boat).

We need this fixed ASAP!!!

Thanks in advance

Ensign
Oct 21, 2011
I am having the same problem, however I am a privateer. I saw Tonka at the beginning of the battle, but once I completed the ship portion, he disappeared and like the rest of you I'm now stuck. Any word back from customer support?

Ensign
May 04, 2010
It's a broken quest for most people. I had a few friends who haven't played for a week because of this.

It's become a serious issue that needs addressed ASAP.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2011
Done the quest four times.
No Tonka to talk to after sinking ship and returning to island.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
btw....I'm a Witchdoctor, so the problem is effecting all classes.

I also got a response from KI...all they say is that they "are working on it"....

Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
Anyone get by this glitch yet? I'm running out of side-quests to do...they need to resolve this. Hopefully soon

Administrator
Letting you all know that we've identified the bug, and we've got a fix planned for this issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 13, 2010
Hi, My girlfriend and I completed boothill last night and we both were able to talk to Tonka with no problems. I've seen no bugs in Boothill.

Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
A week no Tonka

I have two accounts and two computers

No Quests!

Getting kind of up-set it says it is fixed its not

Ensign
May 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Letting you all know that we've identified the bug, and we've got a fix planned for this issue.
Please fix it soon i also am experinceing the problum still so ya it needs looked at and do it asap i have been waiting for a week for this to be fixed and everyday i do the mission and guess what NO TONKA
-Bloody Adam Webb

Ensign
Jul 17, 2009
Please Please Please, fix the glitch, I want to move forward. I have no other quests to do. PLEASE! I am sick of being in boothill, done did the battle so many times thinking it will work that now I can do it blind folded, so please fix the problem.

Ensign
Sep 25, 2009
Administrator
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
Ok so now I can see tonka but at the end of the battle after the duck flees i don't talk to tonka and when i am in the grave yard where tonka is it says something to the effect of go find the duck's ship. When i get out of the grave yard it says defeat the duck of death and I just defeated him. I really want to progress but this is starting to worry me. I also noticed that someone said that it is happening to buccaneers and then it spread to the other classes. I am a buccaneer by the way so I was wondering if it still isnt fixed for buccaneers. Yes it's good that tonka is there but now i want to know if I am supposed to talk to him so that i can get the duck. Thanks

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
On second thought nvm. I saw the duck's ship right beside the grave yard and now I have progressed. Thank you anyway!

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
spark08s on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Having the EXACT same problem, at this point I'm really annoyed and angry, I sent a E-mail to KI support a couple of hours ago, still waiting for their response. You know its weird, that almost all the people having this problem are buccaneers! I remember going in with a witchdoctor and he said that he could see Tonka, then I went in with a musketeer and he also said that he could see tonka and proceeded on to say that it was because of my school (and I'm a Buccaneer). Also in the original post I see the poster said that his privateer could see tonka but not his Buccaneer. Either way, I want KI to fix this problem real soon!
Buccaneers don't always have this problem, I'm a buccaneer and I did the quest and could see him just fine. It'd be frustrating if you couldn't see him, though.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
spark08s on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
you must have got lag really you did first i did it i saw tonka