Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

At what average level do you...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
At what average level do you get the certain access to enter the world of MooShu? I am real exited to go there. I am level 29, how much more levels or what certain quest?

Pointer: I have defeated the spirited duck thing...

Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EucalyptusMilk on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
At what average level do you get the certain access to enter the world of MooShu? I am real exited to go there. I am level 29, how much more levels or what certain quest?

Thank you!
Usually around level 40, doing all side quests up to then.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I'd recommend going there above Level 35. The assault on the Governor's mansion makes me want to cry because of how difficult it is . Even with Malcolm, who was a completionist and was Level 40 by that time, lost El Toro. Good luck, and hope you have fun!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Any more of how to get there or is that all?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

Thank you!
Sounds to me like you've got Port Regal, Tumbleweed and the Haunted Skyway to complete before you set your sights on MooShu...

Just keep questing and you'll get there.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If you keep going and pick up side quest companions along the way you will get there soon and won't be underleveled when you do arrive

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
I went there at lvl 39. But i have a leveling strategy. When the end of my level count is 5 or 0, i step away from the main quest, and level up by one level. That way, i save up training points for my companions. But even then, any simple cow samoorai was orange.

And after English Bill aka The Duck of Death, it's still some time before you go to Mooshu. Like the Port Regal skyway in Skull Island...

Ensign
May 12, 2011

Thank you!
If you just stick to main quests, you should be there around lvl 35-40. but thats doing the minimum, if you want to get ahead, and not require help for awhile, do some side quests. For me, I do every side quest after i get our parents ships, after that i continue the story and accepting every side quest I come across until I get past the trial of the golden monkey. After that I do all those side quests. After that I'm basically over 5 levels of where I actually supposed to be at in the story. Until I get to Marleybone since I dont do any other side quests, unless I accept it and do it as I'm doing the main quest

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
I have gotten there, But there are no quests up and available for me until I get there with the story. I still have to defeat Captain Blood for the second time this week, than I think I go to the island of Miranda (Haunted Skyway), then I might get sent to MooShu for some of the rest of my main quest. I have already been to the Khotan Skyway. Thank for the help Guys! I did most of my side quests as well but still have many more to go.

Thank You

Ensign
Dec 16, 2008
Ensign
Oct 10, 2011
Oh wow, level 29 isn't the best level to be when starting Mooshu. I was a level 40 from completing all side quests from previous worlds. I would recommend doing any side quests you find for the extra exp, and gold. Cool Ranch is over flowing with side quests, while port Regal has quite a few as well.

*Also try not to level your companions to the same level as you, wait a few levels then give them experience so they level faster for only a few companion books.