Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do pet snacks effect manifestations?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2013
I have been reading many articles on raising pets.I have yet to see anything on whether the liked or loved pet snacks have anything to do with the manifestation of the powers or talents inherited from parents. Does this have any effect or does it only effect experience and power for arena? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
greenedog711 on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
I have been reading many articles on raising pets.I have yet to see anything on whether the liked or loved pet snacks have anything to do with the manifestation of the powers or talents inherited from parents. Does this have any effect or does it only effect experience and power for arena? Any clarification would be appreciated.
Power does not only make your arena abilities better, it makes all abilities better when they join you in combat.
The manifestation of powers and talents are not affected by the snack fed.

Ensign
May 07, 2013
Thanks for the confirmation ! Makes it much easier.