Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gladiator Challenge!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I challenge all who read this post to go and pvp ten times without healing and only using two companions each time. Note: They can't have healing powers that affect anyone but themselves.
Double Note: Tacos taste good mon.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
noahdd on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
I challenge all who read this post to go and pvp ten times without healing and only using two companions each time. Note: They can't have healing powers that affect anyone but themselves.
I did that last night it was called smuggler arena. Jk sounds like a fun challenge I'll give it a try
Quick Harry Abbott

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
You mean without healing between matches? If so...who are you pvp'ing against? Level 10's? Nobody could even go one match without healing in the circle of friends I pvp with lol.

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
no i am facing aquilian enemies all the time in fact i have never been defeated in pvp

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
captainjack205 on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
no i am facing aquilian enemies all the time in fact i have never been defeated in pvp
That's a lie I beat you to times flawless.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
captainjack205 on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
so we're just gonna ignore all the times phoenix members flawlessed you?

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
Who doesn't like tacos?